Chapter 5: Getting caught by Mark....

~ Dark's POV ~

I woke up with Y/n in my arms. I smiled as I looked at her beauty. She was so peaceful, and I can't believe I actually took her virginity last night. I smiled at myself as I let go of Y/n and put the covers over her and walked into the bathroom to have a shower.

After my shower, I walked back into my room. Fuck... I cursed under my breath. Mark's home... I smiled and looked at him. "Hey Mark." He looked at me from Y/n and had a disappointed look.
"Why is Y/n here? Did you two have sex?!?" He said, with crossed arms. "Uhm... Yeah..." I chuckled and gave him a small smile. "Can you leave now? I kinda want to get dressed." He walked over to my dresser while Mark walked out.

~ Your POV ~

I woke up, to see Dark, getting dressed. "Dark..." I mumbled out, trying to stand up. He looked at me and helped me to sit up. "Yeah baby?" He asked and I couldn't help but smile at the nickname. "I'm hungry..." I mumbled. He smiled and sat next to me, just in jeans. He kissed my forehead and smiles. "Alright, I'll get you something to eat." I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back then stood up and walked to the kitchen.

I layed down again and stared off into space as I waited for Dark to come back.
Few minutes later, Dark came back with my food and I smiled, sitting up again. "Here you go Milady." He handed me the food and smiled, walking back out the room. I ate my food, until I was done and got out of bed and realized.... I hadn't gotten dressed... I picked up my dress and put it on, walking to the kitchen afterwards.

I put my plate in the sink and saw Dark staring at me, dragging me back to his bedroom. "Nope nope nope nope nope." He kept saying over and over again. He then walked to his closet and threw me a plain black shirt. "Wear it." He stated and stood there. I took off my dress and threw on the shirt... It was to big on me so I might as well be wearing a dress.... I looked down, fiddling with my thumbs, feeling so helpless... "What's the matter?" Dark came closer to me, using his forefinger and thumb to lift up my chin to look at him. "You didn't have to give me your shirt....." I mumbled, trying not to make any eye contact. "Nonsense, I gave you my shirt because I don't want you to wear the same thing you wore yesterday, and I was going to drop you off at your house later." He smiled, kissing my lips softly as he set his hands on my waist, pulling me closer.

Then... We heard someone clear their throat. I jumped back and blushed a deep crimson and looked down, trying to hide my blush... "Did I interrupt anything?" Mark chuckled as he stared at his brother. "Kinda..." Dark replied, irritated. "Well you have to drop Y/n off now because we have to go back to Cinninati (don't know how to spell) today." Mark said walking away.

Dark sighed as he stared at me. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. He saw it and walked over to me, whiping the tear away and making me look at him again. "Hey.... Don't cry baby... I'll be back." He gently rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "Why do you have to leave?" I asked, holding back the tears. He was the only one I had left, that actually loves me... "I'm just going to visit some family for my mothers birthday, I'll be back." He reassured me with a kind smile but it didn't work. "You the only one I have left... And now your leaving..." My voice was shaky as I said that. He looked kinda confused at my statement. "What do you mean?" He asked, getting seriously confused. "Your the only one I have left... That actually loves me..." I hugged him tightly, sobbing slightly into his chest. "And... Now your leaving..." He hugged me back, petting my hair, trying to calm me down... "Hey... You can keep my shirt 'til I get back... You'll have something from the person that loves you..." I smiled, and stopped sobbing. "Thank you..." I smiled and let go of him. "Get your stuff ready and I'll be waiting for you in the car ok?" He smiled and walked to the door, I nodded and he left.

I got my stuff all together and walked to the car, where dark was waiting. I sat down in the front seat and we headed home, to my house.

~ Time Skip to Your House ~

We got there and Dark opened the door for me. He helped me with my stuff and we walked down the path to my house. I opened the door and let him in, he set my stuff down and hugged me tightly. "I'll miss you..." I said, smiling. "I'll miss you too." He smiled, kissing my soft lips.
We said our goodbyes and he walked to his car and drove back to his house.