Chapter 19: Caught, Yet Not Caught

- Y/n's P.o.V -

It seemed like I sobered up instantly, as I leaned over, hiding my embarrassment in Dark's shoulder. Dark instantly wrapped his arms around me. He yelled at his friend to get out, as he just stared at me. His friend finally snapped into reality and quickly left the room. He closed the door after him too, Dark sighed as he held me.
I got off of him, as I huffed. His friend ruined our night.. I thought as I watched Dark quickly put on his boxers and jeans before walking out. I laid down on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. I got under the covers, and soon fell into a deep slumber.

- Dark's P.o.V -

I groaned as I walked down the stairs to the front door. The house was still loud, and everyone was partying. I walked outside, finding my brother sitting on one of the chairs. I walk over to him, and lean over the rails.

"Hey.."

He sighed, as he ran a hand through is hair. I nodded, as I awaited him to continue speaking. He leaned back, letting out a calm sigh once again.

"I broke up with Y/n today."

"Yeah?"

I looked at him, seeing him watching the stars. I looked up at the stars as I thought for a second. I huffed, and stayed silent. He shrugged, standing up and walking off the porch.

"I'm going home, I got someone waiting for me."

I nodded as he walked towards his car. Before he left, he waved goodbye and so did I. I headed back inside, a tad bit confused why he just came to tell me that. I rubbed my eyes, before I walked into my room. I smiled as I looked at my beautiful princess. I slowly laid beside Y/n in the bed, pulling her closer to me.

- Time Skip Brought To You By.. Yaoi! -

I woke up with Y/n staring at me. Her bright e/c orbs lit up as she smiled. She probably had a small hangover but she masked it quite nicely. I smiled softly as I leaned in, and kissed her lips softly. Sometime I wondered why she even gave me another chance.. I was such an asshole to such a sweet girl.. I honestly missed waking up to her face every morning, and now, it just made me happier more than ever.

"Morning.."

I mumbled sleepily, as she just nodded. I laid down on my back, rubbing my eyes softly before I felt someone straddle me. A chuckle escaped my lips as I looked up, seeing her beautiful eyes look down at me. She had put on her panties and put a shirt from me on which was way to big on her. He shoulder showed a bit where the neck hole is which just made her look even sexier.

"Dark~"

I nodded, as my hands settled on her hips. I awaited for her to continue, but she just pulled the shirt off. I smirked, as I softly moved my hands up her sides, which sent shivers down her spine. I softly grabbed her breasts, and fondled them. I sat up more, as I leaned against the wall. I pulled her closer, as I continued to fondle with her breasts and softly suck in her nipples. She let out soft moans, but yet again, we got interrupted. My roommates walked in, and she grabbed the shirt and slipped it on.
She was just as annoyed as I was. I glared at my roommates, seeing them wide-eyed as they watched my beautiful Y/n get undressed to put on her own clothes.

"Out, now!"

They quickly got out, shutting the door as I groaned. I heard her soft chuckle as it made my smile. I got myself up, and slowly slithered my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. I softly began nibbling on her earlobe, and softly played with her breasts just to listen to her soft moans.

"D-dark.. I need t-to go to work, let go!"

"But come on... Just a quickie?"

"No, no quickies, I need to go. So let m- Ahh!"

She moaned, as I slowly played with her clit. Y/n bit her lip, as I continued to tease her. I played with one of her nipples, as I teased her clit with my left hand, and I also nibbled on her earlobe. She continued to moan softly as I continued this sweet torture. The door creaked open, of course my friends opened the door.

"Guys get out."

They all groaned before closing the door and walking away. I sighed as the mood was obviously gone. I stopped, as I helped her fix herself. She smiled as she looked at me, we shared a brief kiss before I got myself dressed 'cause I decided to drive her to work.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too.."

I smiled and kissed her forehead before we walked down the stairs. All my roommates sat by the large TV and played on the PS4. I shook my head at the mess after their huge party.

"Guys. This house better be fucking clean before I get home."

They just nodded their heads while waving me off. I sighed as I unplugged the PS4, and picked it up. They all stared at me in disbelief. I shook my head, before I left I said the same thing.

"This house better be fucking spotless when I get home! If not, you're not getting the PS4 back!"

I yelled at them before walking outside, with the PS4. Y/n stood by the car as she smiled. I smiled softly back before throwing the PS4 into the back (not literally). Y/n sat in the front seat and I sat in the drivers seat.

"So lead the way M'lady."

I smiled and she nodded. We drove for a few minutes, before we ended up at a coffee shop, it wasn't much but it was rather cozy. I quickly kissed her goodbye before heading to the store, then to my home. If it wasn't clean, I was going to throw that PS4 into the lake..

- Author's Note -

Can anyone tell me if you're actually liking this... I feel like I'm just writing crap right now. We ell anyway, sorry for no sexy time 'cause asshole roommates :) anyway, have a nice night/day!

Kill it, Drag it, Bury it.

XoXo~ N3rDyCue