Chapter 4: Le date

A/n Ok, there will be a lemon, if you don't like reading sexual content just skip to the next chapter. (if I'm done writing it.)

~ Author's POV ~

You were at your apartment, getting ready for your date with Dark. You were taking a shower at this very moment and were trying to hurry because Dark would pick you up at 8 PM and it was 7:30.

You jumped out of the shower and dried off. You walked into your bedroom, with just a towel around you.

You walked over to your closet and looked through it to find something to wear. You couldn't find anything, you sighed in frustration. You sat down in front of your closet with your head in your palms. You looked up and saw a glimpse of a box... You grabbed the box and it was all wrapped up... It was a beautiful silver wrapping and red with gold ribbon on it.

You stared at it for a while then you saw a card underneath the bow. You took the card and a single tear slid down your cheek. The card said...

Dear Y/n

I bought this for you, this was supposed to be a 'first date' gift but... When Jarred canceled your date, I hid it away in your closet, hoping you would find it before your first date. If you found it before your first date then have a nice date sweetie.

I love you baby girl.

Sincerely, dad.

You smiled and tears welled up in your eyes. I can't believe he did this for me.... You thought as you set the card on your bedside table.

You opened the box and saw a bright pink dress. You put it on and smiled, it was perfect. You grabbed your black heels and slipped them on. You did your make up and put on little black eating with a matching necklace. You looked at yourself in a body mirror you had.

While you were looking at yourself in the body mirror, you heard a knock on your door. You ran downstairs as fast as you could to get to the door. You fixed your hair a little and then opened the door.
Dark was standing there, in a black tux with his hair combed to the side. You blushed lightly as you stared into his dark eyes.

"You look.... Beautiful..." He smiled at you, "Thank you.... You look.... Attractive and.... Sexy..." You trailed off as you stared at him. He chuckled and lifted your chin up so you met his eyes. "Eyes up here Y/n." You blushed a dark crimson and he chuckled.

~ Time Skip to the Restaurant ~

Dark escorted you to your guy's table/booth and sat down. You sat across from each other and you looked down at your menu. He looked through the menu then asked you what you wanted. "I'll just have f/f (favorite food) and f/d (favorite drink). Thank you." You said and looked through your phone.

~ Time Skip after your date... Cuz me lazy ~

You went to a bar with Dark after your date. You didn't drink anything but Dark did and he got drunk. You had to drive him home then walk to your house.
You came to his apartment and helped him up the stairs to his door. He pulled you really close to him, so your boobs squeezed against his chest.

"Don't leave..." He mumbled and kissed down your neck. You never done this before so you just stood there and let him. He started walking up the stairs, dragging you behind him. He walked into his room with you and stripped you off your dress.

You blushed dark red as he undressed himself. You scratched your left arm with your right one and stared down to the floor.
Dark was completely undressed except from his boxers. He walked over to you and picked you up, bridal style and set you down on the bed. He climbed on top of you and kissed your neck, trying to find your sweet spot.

You moaned right when he bit down between your shoulder and neck. He smirked against your skin. Dark nibbled, and sucked on that spot until it there came a dark purple hickey. His hands sneaked behind your back and unclasped your bra and it fell to the ground.

You let out a little shriek as you felt your bra fall down. You covered yourself up, he just shook his head and pinned your hands above your head. "Now Y/n, you can't hide from me." He smirked as he sucked on your breasts, teasingly. You moaned loudly as he sucked on your right breast and massaged the other.

He moved down, leaving kisses on your stomach. He took off your panties and licked your clit, teasing it. "Ahh~ Dark~" you moaned out as he stuck a finger inside you. "Yeah... Y/n moan for me." He said as he pumped his finger rapidly inside you. "Ahh~ D-dark..." You moaned once again as he smirked.

He added another finger inside you and pumped his fingers further inside you. You felt a knot form in your stomach. "D-dark... I'm c-close..." You moaned out, but he pulled his fingers away. "Not yet my sweet Y/n." He purred and took off his boxers. His member was fully erected and you blushed at how big he was. "D-dark." You said shakily. "Yes my princess?" He purred as he kissed your neck slightly. "P-please... Go gentle... I'm a v-virgin...." You mumbled the last part about being a virgin. "Alright princess." He smiled and kissed you sweetly on the lips. He slowly entered you and you wrapped your arms around Dark's neck, clawing at his back. "D-dark... It h-hurts...." You cried out as he waited for you to adjust. He kissed your shoulder a few times and held you. "It won't hurt in a bit baby." He said as he kissed you sweetly.
After a few minutes of Dark trying to relax you, you finally adjusted to his size. "D-dark, you may m-move..." You said, still with your arms around his neck, slightly biting his shoulder. He started to slowly thrusting inside you.

He sped up and was doing hard and fast thrusts. You were moaning loudly and were pulling the sheets lightly. Dark was panting and sweat trickled down his forehead. Again, you felt that same knot form in your stomach as before. "D-dark... I'm so c-close..." You moaned out as he hit your G-spot. "M-me too..." He gave one last thrust and hit your G-spot and it sent you both over the edge. Dark came inside you and you came all over his member.

You and Dark were panting, in sync. "Y/n... I love you..." He panted out as he pulled himself out of you and plopped down next to you. "I love you too..." You said and cuddled up to his chest and fell into a dark sleep.

A/n Hey Guys! Thanks for 400+ reads on this story, really appreciate and here you go, your date and a BIG lemon scene XD. I didn't really know what to write for your guy's date so I just made a lemon and you wanted a lemon so.... Here you go! Thanks for reading!

Have a nice day/night my fellow Markiplier/Darkiplier fans!

Peace out!