Chapter 14: Complete Stranger

~ Dark's Point of View ~

I slowly walk down the sidewalk, making my way to Y/n's house, hoping she was home so I could ask her an important question. It was a couple years ago when I got put in prison and that... We lost our baby... And the whole incident with her mother and Kyle... I'll never forgive him for what he did to her. She still has nightmares of it, and even old nightmares come now and then. I want to keep her safe but those nightmares are giving me a hard time doing that... She is so precious to me... I don't want her to hurt herself or blame her for what happened.
I grasped the box in my pocket tightly, walking faster down the street towards our house. I stepped inside, seeing no one in sight. "Y/n?" I called out, hearing shuffling in her art room upstairs. "Yeah?" She called back, making me smile to myself, as I make my way up the stairs and to the art room. "Hey beautiful." I wrap my arms around her stomach, as she jumps slightly, as she paints. "D-dark?!" She was clearly surprised, and I just snickered, kissing her neck softly, making her lean into me. "Babe.. I have to ask you something.." I mumbled against her skin. She nodded, turning towards me, waiting for my question. I cleared my throat, grasping the box in my hand, slowly going onto one knee, holding the box in front of her. Y/n's eyes widened as they were already with tears. I opened the box, revealing a beautiful sapphire ring. "Y/n... I love you so much, and I've had the best years of my life with you... Would you... Do me the honor of becoming... Mrs. Fischbach?" I smiled, as she started nodding, "Y-yes! Yes!" She squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck, as she went on her knees. I wrap my arms around her, pulling her close to my body. "I love you Dark..." She whispered into my ear, holding onto me tightly. I smile brightly, before picking her up, and walking down the stairs. I set her down onto the couch, slipping the ring onto her ring finger. "I love you so much Y/n... I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.." I mumbled, as I kissed her sweetly, feeling her arms drape around my neck as she pressed her lips firmly against mine.

~ Y/N Point of View ~

He proposed to me.. My eyes swelled with tears as he got onto one knee, feeling my heart race, just hearing those words. I thought about over and over again as I sat on the couch, cuddled close to my to be husband. I just can't believe it... We are going to get married.. I sigh happily, letting my thoughts consume me. My head resting on his chest, just hearing his heartbeat. My heart raced with him just touching me, or looking at me. We've been together for about maybe three to four years, he still made my heart race with his voice, even just holding my hand.
For once in those years.. I felt myself being happy, that happy I could cry.. He meant the world to me.. Losing him could make me fall into a pit of despair. I close my eyes for a few seconds, and the first thing I know, I've fallen into a deep sleep, feeling his arms draped around my body.

My eyes flutter open, looking around as I lay on the couch. "Dark...?" I call out, tiredness lingering in my voice. I stand up, a blanket around my body as I walk towards our room. Dark lay there, sleeping soundly, his hair more messy than ever. I giggle slightly as I shuffle towards the bed, slowly lying down next to him. His arms quickly wrap around me, pulling me closer. "D-dark?!" I yelp, his face buried in the crook of my neck. "What baby...?" He mutters sleepily, his hot breath on my neck. "Nothing.. You just scared me a little." I smile, moving closer towards him, "I'm sorry babe." He replies, leaving soft kisses on my neck, trying to relax my tense muscles. I let out a breathy sigh, my eyes closing as I drift into deep slumber.
The next morning, I wake up to a glass breaking. I groan, sitting up, before lightly trudging down the stairs. "Dark... What ar-" I get cut off, as I realize it was Kyle... I freeze, as he looks over at me, "Look what we have here... The beautiful Y/n." He snickers, as I cross my arms, I should've at least put on a shirt... I think to myself, as I noticed Dark must've taken off my clothes last night so it might be a little more comfortable... "What are you doing here?" I ask, as I stare at him, not really a stare, more of a glare... "Just lookin' around... Ya know?" The wide grin on his face told me that he was searching for something valuable. "Hey Y/n I'm ho-" Dark opens the door, as he stares at Kyle, and me. "Kyle you..." He quickly drops everything, quickly running at Kyle, punching him straight in the face. Kyle fell to the ground, but my attention was to a small picture... It must've fallen out of Dark's pocket by the things piled where Dark leff it. In a few moments Dark's voice came into my ears, snapping me into reality again. Kyle lay on the floor, blood trailing down his nose and some from his mouth. He was standing in front of me, his hand on my cheek, and the other on my shoulder. "Baby? Are you alright, did he touch you?" His hands were touching my face and arms, as I let out a small giggle. "I'm fine baby." I hold his hands, kissing his cheek. "He didn't do anything, I promise." He nods, kissing my forehead. "I should've been here sooner.." He muttered, against my forehead. "I just walked down here and he was here, I didn't get dressed cause I thought you were the one down here.." I muttered, which made him chuckle, he kissed my forehead again, "I'll call the police, alright?" I nod, looking back over at where the small picture was settled on the floor. He walked away, picking up the picture, and his phone, before dialing the number. I trudged back up the stairs, deciding to take a quick shower. My hands touched the cold doorknob as I twisted it, stepping inside. The bathroom wasn't very big, compared to the rest of the house, but you liked it anyway. It was a nice bathroom, it was small, but it had a bathtub and a shower, counter with a sink, and of course a toilet.

~ THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V ~

You turned on the shower, before closing the door. You stripped yourself off your clothes (I know you're only wearing your underwear), and stepped inside, letting the water trickle down your back as you let out a sigh.
You ran your hands through your hair as you stepped out. Your eyes were closed as you reached out to grab a towel, but the sound of a chuckle made its way to your ears. You jumped at the sudden sound, trying to cover yourself. "I've seen you naked multiple times, and now I can't?" You opened your eyes, glaring at Dark as he stood in the doorway. "You scared me." You wrapped the towel around yourself, sliding past him, but his hands gripped your waist, pulling you back. "Babe, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He nuzzled your neck, before picking you up, and resting you on the counter in the bathroom. His body was in between your legs, trailing kisses down your neck. "Dark.. Not now.." You let out a quiet moan, but he continued to go. He started moving his hands up your sides, making you giggle. "Dark stop!! Stop!! No Dark!" You laughed as he tickled you, his smile bright as ever. "Baby! Dark p-please! Stop!" You yelled, giggling and laughing between words. "Say the magic word." He smirked, pulling you closer to his body, feeling he had an erection. "Babe no, not now, I don't feel like it." You set a hand on his chest, pushing him slightly away as you thought of the picture.. It had a picture of a girl... It clearly wasn't you... You didn't have that shade of black for a hair color. "Alright... Go get dressed, I'm going to go make some lunch, or do you want me to order some food?" He asked, you just nodded, "Do whatever you feel like doing." He nodded, making his way down the stairs, as he left you to wonder in your own thoughts.

You let out a breathy sigh, as you headed over to your bedroom. You pulled out some jean shorts and a white tank top which was cut into a crock top. You walked down the steps, seeing Dark on the phone, probably ordering some pizza or Chinese food. You jumped over the back of the couch, lying down. You braided your hair so you didn't have to deal with it later on, and so it wasn't in the way. You turned on the TV, but as soon as the news turned on, the doorbell rang. Dark was still on the phone so you had to get up. You trudged over to the door, and swung it open..
And there stood there girl in the photo. "Hello, is Dark here? Are you his little sister?" You stared at her, and raised an eyebrow, "Little sister?" Oh you caught him this time, you pulled the girl inside, standing behind Dark as you took the phone, turning it off. "You are cheating on me!" You screamed at him, as he stared at the girl. "Babe I can explain!" The girl, looked at you, then at him. "You said she was your little sister. Dark!" His eyes looked down at you, then back at her. Your eyes swelled with tears, "You cheating lying prick!" You screamed, before pointing at the door, "Both of you, out of my house, and Dark. You can have your stupid ring back, and we are through." You threw the ring at him, tears streaming down your cheeks. "Babe please! I'm sorry! It isn't like that!" You were so done, "Why did you then have a picture of her?! Why didn't you tell me you were going out?! You've been disappearing the last few weeks! I can't believe you... I thought you were my boyfriend... But you're a complete stranger.." You could hear the sadness lingering in your voice. Dark opened his mouth to say something, "Out!" You said, as they both walked out. You leaned over the counter, as you let out a sigh, tears still sliding down your cheeks. "I'm such an idiot." You mumbled to yourself, as you leaned against one of the counters. You pulled your knees to your chest, crying into your knees. I thought he loved me... Why... Why could I be even more stupid! You screamed in your head as you cried...

~ A/N ~

Eyyy chapter finished, It's pretty sad, I'm sowwy :c I've been thinking pretty sad lately so it's making my chapters sad, I'm sorry. But thanks for 300+ followers, and hope you enjoy this book

Kill it, Drag it, Bury it

XoXo ~ N3rDyCue