Chapter 18: Alcohol and Parties

- Y/n's P.o.V -

I sat silently as Dark parked in the driveway of a house. I raised an eyebrow as Dark smiled. He stepped out, quickly walking over and opening the door for me. I thanked him as I stepped out, staring at the large house.

"You... Live here?"

I looked at the house as Dark chuckled. He grasped my hand and lead me towards the house. Music, and yelling could be hears inside, and it was obvious, that there was a party.. I stopped dead in my tracks, shaking my head.

"Dark please, let's go to my house, I'm not good in parties.."

I begged and pleaded, as I waited for his reply. He pulled me towards him, hugging me. He kissed my forehead as he asked,

"Just for one beer, then we can go into my room, alright?"

I sighed in defeat and nodded, letting him drag me through the party. People were dancing and yelling so they could talk to each other. There was a room that was closed off, which me and Dark both entered. A few people sat on the bean bag chairs and on the couch and in chairs. It seemed rather comfortable.

"Yo Dark! My man!"

A tall man, with dreadlocks walked up to Dark. He pulled him with him to sit on the couch with him. They talked as I quietly stood there, before I slowly walked out of the room. Dark would notice I left, so I went in search of his room. I walked up the stairs, walking past various of people. Most of them just came back from having sex, their hair messed up and clothes in tangles.
I opened the first door, seeing a bathroom. It was neat and tidy, I liked it.. Except for the man sleeping in the bathtub. I continued to walk down the corridor, opening the forth room now, finding some of Dark's stuff. I slowly walked in and closed the door. I looked around, finding various of pictures of us. I smiled softly as I found a picture of myself sleeping in his arms.

I continued to look through the pictures before I found a photo album. I opened it, seeing a large photo of me and Dark. We did take a lot of photos and this was our photo when we went to Disneyland. We kissed right in front of the Cinderella castle. I giggled, as I sat down on Dark's bed, still awaiting for my knight in shining armor.
I huffed as I had gone through the whole album. I laid back on his bed, staring at the ceiling. I just wanted to sit with Dark for a bit and talk or cuddle. I had missed him, especially when he left and I slept alone.. I sighed as I sat up, deciding to go find Dark.

"Hey baby.."

I felt someone sit next to me. I already knew it was Dark, surprisingly he wasn't drunk. I turned towards him, and kissed his lips softly.

"Hi Dark."

He smiled and kissed me again, and again and again. I smiled and gently pressed my lips to his cheek. He chuckled as he handed me a beer. I looked at him and he nudged me a bit, he had is own in his hands but whatever. I began drinking my beers, finishing it within minutes. Dark stared at me wide eyed but he ended up smiling. He handed me another beer, and the same routine happened three times in a row.

"I think you had enough."

I pouted as Dark took my forth beer. I tried to reach over to get it but he held it further away. I finally got it from him, drinking the rest of it. The can fell to the floor, and I just stared at it. I was obviously drunk.

"Baby.. I spilled my beer.."

I slurred while pouting, watching the liquid slowly seep out. He shook his head, before grabbing the can, and cleaning up the beer. I slowly fell backwards, staring at the ceiling. You groaned before watching Dark sit down, by the wall. I smirked as I slowly straddled him, kissing his cheek, and down his neck.

"Y-y/n?!"

I smirked even more as I continued my actions. His breath hitched as he watched me. I slowly remove his shirt and the flannel that went over. I kissed down his chest and stomach, all the way to his V-line. I slowly unbutton his pants, and pull them off, and pull his boxers with. I was going to fast maybe but oh god did I want him inside.

"Y/n.. Maybe slow down a bit?"

I looked at him, and he already could see the lust within my eyes. I slowly started pumping him, hearing him let out beautiful and so.. So arousing groans. I slowly licked the tip, circling my tongue around the crown as he continued to groan and grunt from the pleasure.

"Y/n... God.. I missed you so much.."

He moaned, his head leaning back against the wall. I softly licked the base and up, before taking him fully into my mouth. Dark let out a loud moan, as he grasped my hair, making a somewhat of a ponytail as I bobbed my head. I'd swirl my tongue around the tip every time I'd lift my head up. I continued to bob my head, going faster by the second. Dark pushed my head down, as he came into my mouth. I swallowed some of it before I sat up and followed it fully.

"Dark~ I missed you and your dick~"

He already knew that was just the alcohol talking, and I knew that too but it just came out. His face was flushed as he heard those words. I slowly crawled over to him after I slipped off my jeans and panties. I hovered over his 'little' friend, before lowering myself onto him slowly. We both let out loud moans as we felt the best friction we hadn't felt in months.
I moaned softly, as I grinded myself on him. Dark removed my shirt and bra, leaving us both butt naked. I smiled as I kissed him deeply, before leaning back. I set my hands on Dark's knees and began lifting myself slightly and lowering myself, and grinded a bit against him.

"Yo, Dark your brother is here.."

- Author's Note -

Well, hope ya like it, I wrote both chapters in the car while running errands with my siblings and mother. Please comment on what you think, if you like it or not, or if you'd want me to change some things.

Kill it, Drag it, Bury it.

XoXo~ N3rDyCue