Jotaro Kujo; Step Up, PT2.

A/N:
Apologies if this series is a bit time-skippy, there's so much I want to happen that I don't even know how to cram it all in! Initially I only thought there'd be around three parts max but with where I want this to go, looks like it'll be a bit longer!

--

His hands intertwined with yours as you sat side by side, discussing something completely irrelevant. He was laughing and smiling. You were having a good time.

His skin was smooth and soft, and he smelt warm; a scent you couldn't put your finger on exactly, but reminiscent of a delightful sugary pastry in the oven. You always loved the shampoo he used. He rambled; you loved when he rambled. About the small things back at home that he loved or even the things he found joyous along the way. And he always asked if you liked those things he did, too. Sometimes you fibbed. Sometimes it didn't interest you too much, but to see his face light up meant the world to you. His green eyes were filled with adoration whenever he looked over at you.

"I love you." His voice was like a melody. Like an old nostalgic song you had listened to years ago, and hadn't heard in a while.

"I love you too, Kakyoin."

A tap on your shoulder.

You glanced behind you, and over your opposite side, expecting to find the culprit. You figured it was just another tourist asking if you knew the way to somewhere. Or one of the gang retrieving you two.

But there was no one. Still air.

You looked back over at Kakyoin, hoping he'd resume the conversation, going on like a giddy child about the things he found interesting. But Kakyoin wasn't there, just like the person who had tried to grasp your attention.

His words echoed.

"I love you."

Another tap,

You opened your eyes.

You were met with the familiar scene of the inside of Japan's Bus Transport. Cool-gray, steel round walls and navy-blue seats.

"(Y/n)," A voice caught your attention. "We're almost there."

Jotaro Kujo sat to your right. He was the one who had tapped your shoulder and woken you from your dream. Your dream that felt too real to be fake.

"Ah...sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep."

He waved you off as the bus pulled into the station. It halted slowly, screeching of the breaks queuing everyone to make sure they had ahold of their business suitcases, wallets or purses. In your case, a suitcase.

"I'm gonna call my mom," He said on the way out, exiting the bus. "She'll pick us up. I don't want to make you walk all that way back, you're exhausted. I can see it on your face."

"Not just physically," You sighed. "Emotionally, too."

He nodded in understanding. You both sat on one of the benches outside of the bus station. Jotaro slugged the flip-phone that he got a few months back out of his pocket. He didn't really use it except for outside of the house, otherwise the home-phone was just as suitable.

It rang for a few moments before Ms. Holly picked up. You could hear her voice even from where you were standing.

"Hi honey!! What are you up to?."

"Me and (Y/n) are at the bus station, come pick us up. She's too tired to walk all the way back."

"Ohhh of course! I'll be there in a sec~."