Rohan Kishibe; Inspire.

A/N: Requested By @IIFroggy-ChanII. I didn't know wtf to title this 😭😭 I hope you like it!! I haven't written for Rohan in a little bit so sorry if he's a bit OOC! I made the Reader an artist too because I thought it worked well😁

Lmfaooo also just wanna say sorry basically almost every image is low quality my iPhone be buggin.

It was an unusually quiet day in Morioh, seeing as how the three teenage goons that usually plagued Rohan, had warded away from him for today. The mangaka took this to his advantage to get some errands done. Simple tasks usually became a chore with the three stooges tagging along with him. It would be the first time in a few weeks that Rohan could enjoy something simple as grocery shopping. His list was fortunately not that long, so he decided taking a nice little stroll to the store would be acceptable. The air was cool and the sky was crystal clear. Rohan listened to the birds singing as he walked down the sidewalk with his hands slugged into his designer pants' pockets.

It didn't take him long to reach the store although he was not walking rather quickly. He grabbed a cart and began looking around for the items he needed leisurely. He checked off the items on the list one by one although some of them needed alternative substitutions which irritated him. All around he finished his shopping in under twenty minutes and checked everything out. With only a few bags to carry, he began his journey home. There weren't many people out today, it seemed. Only a handful wandering around the streets. Due to the hour it was likely most people were still at work.

Rohan continued walking down the sidewalk towards the slightly suburban area he lived in. He kept his eyes ahead of him on the pavement until something intrigued him, or someone. He didn't know what it was about her that caught his interest, he couldn't put his finger on it. His eyes left the woman almost as soon as they met her to seem less inconspicuous. Of course Rohan devised a plan. When he and the riveting woman were bound to cross paths, he strayed a little bit into her line of direction. The girl had earbuds placed in her ears, listening to whatever music she was privy too, distracting her a bit too much to realize when a certain someone was swerving over in front of her. Rohan played it slyly, it would look like a simple accident.

Thunk.

Rohan Kishibe summoned his stand, Heavens Door.
This was something he did often; using his stand on other people just to be nosy in a way. It was really no big deal to Rohan. Albeit he probably wouldn't have even thought to take a peek at your 'book' if you hadn't caught his attention in the first place. He skimmed through the pages, flipping diligently. You were an artist too? Perhaps that's why he was so drawn to you, though he still couldn't tell for sure. From how the writing made it seem you were apparently very good. Hmm. Rohan did need more artistic friends...

Upon closing the book, Heavens Door retreated. Now all he had to do was play this off smoothly and not look like an imbecile. Everything went back to normal as you bumped into each other on the street. You stumbled backwards a few steps and your eyes were wide. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I totally didn't see you there!." You immediately went to apologizing, pulling the earbuds out of your ears and stuffing them into your pocket. "No, it was my mistake, I was the one that stumbled into you. Are you alright?." Rohan tried to be cool and charming. Though he couldn't tell if it was coming off that way in reality or not. "Yeah, I'm fine! Are you?." You laughed a bit awkwardly, eyes wandering.

"I'm okay." Rohan gave a small smile.

He wasn't for sure how he pulled it off so well, but by the end of the interaction; he had gotten your number. You talked a lot through text at first, and to be frank Rohan already knew everything about you so it wasn't like conversation was hard. He already knew what to say and topics to bring up. You got along swimmingly. And that brought us to current day-