Vinegar Doppio/Diavolo; Midnight Cookies.

A/N:
I haven't sat down and written anything in about a month and honestly, it's making me very sad. I've had such a lack of inspiration that I haven't even wanted to open this book and look at all the incomplete requests and other oneshots. I get such a queasy feeling in my stomach and I feel like a failure and like I'm disappointing my readers although I know you guys don't necessarily feel that way.
I'm going on vacation soon as well so publishing's definitely still won't be as frequent but to try and crack through my writers block I forced myself to write this so here you go, and I'm sorry if it's not as great as it usually is! I love you all dearly from the bottom of my heart and I just really hope I haven't let any of you down!

Doppio and Diavolo may be OOC. I Have not written much about them before. I imagine Doppio to be kind of child-like when it comes to The Boss / Diavolo, and for Diavolo's character I simply don't know my preferred way of writing him yet😂.

As you rolled over in your comfy bed, half-asleep, you could've sworn you heard the creaking of your bedroom door, but after a few seconds of consciousness followed by no more alerting noises, your brain began drifting off to its happy state of slumber again. That was until, you felt a gentle hand tap your shoulder.

You let out a shriek, tossing yourself around while your palm reached out and flicked on your lamp, worried about who exactly was in your room this late.

The clock read Twelve O'clock AM, and as soon as your lamp lit up the room, illuminating on bubble-gum pink hair and beautiful brown eyes, you felt your heart rate slow down.

"Ah, Doppio, you scared me!." You let out a sigh of relief, placing a hand over your chest in exaggeration. His eyes widened, looking like a deer caught in headlights. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to frighten you!," He apologized, frantically. "I just thought waking you up gently would be best!."

You wondered if he expected you to be angry with him for waking you up, but you weren't. "It's fine, Doppio, but what are you doing up so late, anyhow?."

You yawned, and rubbed your tired eyes in response. You had your own separate bedroom for days when The Boss wasn't home, because the thought with you sharing a bed with Doppio made him jealous; although he would never admit it. This whole time of having separate rooms though, Doppio had never once welcomed himself into it, especially not so late at night, since he was normally in bed asleep at Ten PM.

"Well, I couldn't sleep! I've been up all night thinking!," He started. "I want us to do something nice for The Boss. I've been trying to think of what to do ever since you fell asleep!."

"Aww, Doppio, that's sweet!," You smiled at him. "You could've woken me up earlier if you needed help deciding, you know."

"I didn't want to bother you just yet! But then I decided what we should do," He clasped his hands together enthusiastically, followed by a few seconds of silence as if he were leading up to a surprise.
"We should make him cookies!."

"Oh, cookies is a good idea! Yum!." You agreed with his idea, and his face lit up like a puppy.

"Yay! We need to get started as soon as possible to finish them before The Boss arrives home." He exclaimed. "Do you know what time he'll be back?."

"Not yet, but he'll call me when he's on his way! Now let's go get started!."