Narancia Ghirga; Shopping.

A/N:
This is kind of short and really has no point, but I was in a bit of an inspiration rutt and managed to push this out. Overall, I still think this is really cute because I LOVE Narancia with every fiber of my being, so here you go!

--

"Nara! Hurry up!." You called from the car, leaning out the drivers' side window. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming," The black-haired boy yapped from the porch, slipping on his shoes. He approached the car sluggishly, pulling on the passengers' side door, he perched inside. "Where are we goin', anyway?." 

You pulled a crumbled piece of paper from your pants-pocket, and flashed a smile. "Groceries."

Narancia groaned in annoyance, loudly. "Ugh! I thought we were gonna do something cool!." He complained.

"Hey, this is cool!," You retorted. "You're hanging with me, CiaCia! Everyone knows I'm cool." 

"That you are, (Y/n), that you are." 

"Exactly! Now buckle the fuck up." 

You both clasped your seat-belts and then threw the car into reverse, exiting the driveway. 

You drove around thirty minutes to the market, and pulled into the parking-lot. "So, what all do we even need?." Narancia asked. "Umm." You glanced over the grocery list. "Milk, eggs, savoy cabbage, spring onions...meat, snacks of course." You bit your lip. 

"Ohhh, cabbage!." His eyes went wide. "Wait, I thought you didn't like vegetables?." 

"Cabbage is good!." 

You shrugged. "Alright, well then, let's go- last one to the door has to push the basket!." You flung the car-door open and got a head start. Fortunately for you, Narancia lost, which he pouted about; because now he had to push the cart. 

Haha!

"Dairy and the vegetable aisle are closest, so let's get that." You said, gently guiding the end of the cart with your hand. This urked Narancia. "Yo, let go! I can steer myself, y'know." He whined. "I'm just making sure you don't get all clumsy and hit someone." You poked fun, teasing him. He scrunched his face and stuck his tongue out, blowing raspberries, to which you did the same. 

"Soy milk? Or regular?." You asked. "Regular, fuck Fugo." 

You giggled and grabbed regular, whole percent milk. You grabbed a carton of eggs too, that were nearby, and continued venturing down the aisle toward the veggies. You grabbed a bunch of salad ingredients, as Bucciarati and Abbacchio were hoes for salad, along with the cabbage, onions and some pickled cucumbers. 

"Alright, we gotta get some meat and then its...,"

"SNACK TIME!." You both exclaimed, in unison. The other consumers looked at you oddly, but neither of you cared- when you were together you both made everything fun. 

You grabbed a few different types of meats, and now it was onto the junk food. As soon as you turned onto the aisle Narancia began piling different foods of his favorites ontop of everything else; cookies, snack cakes, chips, things like that. 

"Alright, alright, Nara! That's enough!." You scolded after the basket was full almost a mile tall, which may or may not have been an overexaggeration. He griped, his body slumping over as his arms hung loose. "Fine! I was done anyway."

"That's a lie and you know it." 

"Shut up!." He screeched. 

You rolled your eyes playfully, and continued walking. "So, do you need anything? Like clothes, or something?." You asked.

He paused. "Erm...actually, I do need a few more shirts, maybe some sweats."

"Alrightly, I'll get you some!." His mouth hung agape. "What? No! I can't let you buy me clothes..." 

"Why not?." You intrigued. "Because...it's your money." You made a "pftt" noise. "Money-schmoney, who cares! If you need it you're getting it. You can just buy me a bunch of Cannoli's when you get your next commission." You winked. 

"Alright, sounds like a plan!." 

You walked over to the men's clothing-wear, and allowed Narancia to look through some clothes. He picked two shirts, both a black and red muscle-fit shirt, and a pair of black baggy joggers. 

You were about to take off with said items before something caught your eye. "Hey Narancia!," You exclaimed, grabbing the clothing. It was a very oversized overcoat, gray-plaid. "I think this would look nice on you." 

He blushed. "Oh, really? You think so?." 

You nodded. "Yeah, I mean, I think you look nice all the time butttt," you teased. "I like this."

Holy shit. Narancia's face was beet red. Was it humanly possible for someones face to be THAT heated? Apparently so. 

"You're just...you're just playing, right?." His voice was soft and shy. 

"No," You smiled. "You're cute, CiaCia." 

He ruffled his hair and rubbed his neck, bashfully. "O-Oh, well, I think you're cute, too." 

"Thank you, carino," You leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Now let's get going!."