Enrico Pucci; Repentance.

A/N:
Lemon🍋
This is obviously not realistic to Catholicism and it's for the sake of fiction. I'm not making fun of or mocking this religion. Pls don't read if you think you aren't going to enjoy this! I'm also aware cursing is not even allowed in Churches so much less sex acts lol. Priest Kink?? I guess? You repent for your sins by having sex with Pucci. And yes I know it technically does not make sense because another sin is being committed during the act of 'repenting one' but it's a win win for this chapters sake🤷‍♀️. He gets off on being called Father(obviously) and Sir so get ready for that; slight praise it's not too much, a facial, skirt fucking, fun times☺️.

You gently placed a string of knocks on the mahogany wooded door. The words he had told you via your last meeting rang through your head. "Next time you come to me to confess; make sure the hallway is empty." You blushed. You surely hadn't been that loud had you? If you had been you hoped no one had heard. You wouldn't want Father Pucci getting in trouble because of you...

"Who is it?." Pucci's familiar voice called out from the other side of the doorway, presumably sat at his desk where he spent most of his time at the Church when he wasn't giving a sermon or being friendly with people. "(Y/n) (L/n), sir." You spoke back to him, and without hesitation he forked out a response. "Come in."

You did as he said and turned the knob to the door and pushed it open, stepping through it. The heavy scent of cedar and sandalwood graced your nose as you closed the door behind you. Pucci really loved his incense. The office always smelled like that. He gestured his hand to one the seats across his desk, opposite of him. "Please sit, Miss (Y/n)," Pucci clasped his hands together as you took the seat. "Tell me, what brings you to see me today?." One of his eyebrows were cocked. Your face threatened to grow heated again. He already knew why you were here. He just wanted you to say it.

"I'm here to confess to you to again, Father Pucci." You hung your head down somewhat shamefully, ever so often your eyes would trail back up to him and the expression on his face. It was blank, stoic looking as he spoke to you professionally. "I see. You've come back awfully soon since your last confession, no?." You bit down on your lip at his words. This was just as embarrassing as it was last time. But so embarrassingly good.

"Yes it has been quite soon, but Father these dreams I've been having, they plague me." That's when his expression changed. His facade and professionalism dropped to the floor. The corners of his mouth twitched. Ah, the dreams. You'd been having them for two months now. Lewd and lascivious dreams all about a specific Priest...the one sitting right across from you. You ignored them and hoped they would go away but eventually you knew something needed to be done. You came to Father Pucci about two weeks ago, begging to let you confess your sin to him personally. When he badgered about how unprofessional it was, you told him you wouldn't be able to confess otherwise; there was no way you were going to talk about it in a confessional right in the middle of the Chapel- what if someone overheard? Plus couldn't tell the full story about who it truly was about, you could only trust Pucci himself with the information. And his reaction shocked you.

"How often are these dreams you are having, now?." Father Pucci questioned, his hands still clasped together tightly against the desk although his body structure had weakened. "They've gotten worse, Father. Before they were probably twice a week but now it's more than that. I would say they come to me almost every other night."

"And is it still the same reoccurring dream, or something different?."

"The same dream, sir."

"Can you describe it to me again?." Pucci found his throat growing a bit dry.