Kinktober 6; Cioccolata & Secco.

A/N: this one might be a little weird lol

Prompt 6, Cuckold & Video taping.

"Go on, Secco" The green-haired man beckoned, sitting on the chair with that damned camera glued to his hand. "Just mount her already, you're boring me" Cioccolata said almost whiningly, with a roll of his aqua colored eyes. His free hand, the left one, unamusingly drummed his fingertips against his cheek in boredom. Secco, crouched behind you with a considerable amount of space separating the two of you, was confused. No way Cioccolata was actually about to let him do this? A few weeks ago when Secco had tried humping your leg, Cioccolata threatened to beat the shit out of him- so why did he have you naked in front of him now, on the floor, bent over like that? Secco was afraid to move; worried if he stuck his cock inside of you Cioccolata would flip and try to kill him, you know with his mood swings and all- but when you peered over your shoulder looking back at Secco, and wiggled your hips, ass bouncing from the movement, he just couldn't contain himself.

Secco pulled his cock out of the accessible hole in his Oasis suit, deciding it would be okay to scoot closer to you and just try it...his eyes darted back and forth between you, who bit down onto your lip in anticipation, and Cioccolata; who had a shit-eating grin on his face with his left hand palmed at his now half-hard erection through his pants.

You were already wet, so Secco rubbed the head of his cock through your folds to lubricate his length, before prodding it at your hole. If you were honest you were shocked at yourself for being so aroused by this whole thing; of course, you were doing it for Cioccolata, but didn't expect yourself to be so turned on by your boyfriend watching and recording you, while another man fucked you just feet away.

"Good boyyy, if you stick it in her as far as it will go, I'll give you a sugar cube~" Cioccolata cooed, and with no other warning Secco thrust himself inside you fast and deep, in almost a frenzy. The swift stretch slightly stung, your walls having to contract to accommodate for his slender, yet insatiably long cock. Cioccolata watched you wince, and tossed a cube to Secco, before pulling out his member fully from his unzipped pants and jacking it while watching as Secco started moving unrhythmicly.

He was forceful and unforgiving, drowning in the feeling of your walls clenching around him; something his subconscious had been begging for since the moment you moved in with them. He hunkered over you, arms wrapping around your hips and meeting in conjunction around your stomach; while he rested his head on your back, panting like a rabid animal. His hips smacked against your backside, the sound of skin-smacking echoing through the room, all the while Cioccolata still sat in his same seat, touching himself with fervor.

The harder and faster Secco moved, the louder you screamed out in ecstasy, and at this point it felt like he was moving at inhuman speeds; whining as he rutted into you from behind, Cioccolata groaned with a handful of his cock in his palm. "You can come inside if you'd like, Secco" He purred, while you face planted into the floor- your entire body growing numb as the waves of pleasure hit you like a freight train, and you knew Secco wouldn't last much longer from the throbbing you felt reverberating inside of you. Secco left out a few more heaping thrusts, before crying out and spilling himself inside.

Cioccolata let Secco regain his composure momentarily, before standing up and approaching, pulling Secco back by his shoulder with enough force that his cock slipped out of you entirely with a whimper; and Cioccolata gently tipped you over onto your back, legs spread wide as he directed the camera in between your legs, watching the ooze flow out onto the floor. You cracked your eyes open to look up at the boyfriend you'd just made inconsiderably happy for the rest of the week, body feeling heavy and tired, and grinned down at you deviously.

"My turn"