Giorno Giovanna; Comfort, PT2.

A/N:
Requested by @Amaterasuki.
I completely forgot about Trish's existence while writing this so please ignore that😭😂. Let's pretend she's on vacation or something.
You can tell her all the tea when she gets back☕️.

You rolled onto your side, with the warmth of your newfound lover laying in bed next to you, you almost didn't need a blanket at all. A smile placed on your face as you opened your tired-morning eyes, only to be met with his.

"Hi." You whispered out, as he returned a smile on his face, as well. "Hi." He spoke. You both laid there for a few minutes, before his eyes fell onto something else.

"I should probably go before everyone else gets up."

You bit your lip, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, okay..."

He gave a small, half-smile, much less enthused as the one earlier. No more words were spoken as climbed out of your bed and collected his clothes from the night before.

You wanted to worry about how awkward it was going to be until you both had a conversation about where, or how, things were going to go- but it was way too early for that, so you closed your eyes and tried your best to fall back asleep until you officially had to be awake.

The blonde haired boy rummaged through his dresser drawers, looking for an outfit for today before he hopped in the shower. It didn't take long, as he picked something simple and casual, before he was off to the bathroom. Locking the door behind him, he sat his clean clothes down on the countertop, before peeling his clothes from last night back off of his body, letting them litter the clean bathroom floor. He flicked the shower on, letting it heat up momentarily before he stepped right in, letting the water droplets drip down his skin and tangle through his hair.

The gears in his brain turned, as a pit began to form uncomfortably in his stomach. All the confidence and happiness from last night had been swiftly washed down the drain and had been replaced with worry.

What if you had simply used him to get over your no-show date? Although that question beckoned him last night as well, at the time he thought he was okay with it, but now he was unsure. Giorno wanted more with you, undeniably so, and he was going to feel like an absolute fool if you had just used him as a rebound, and if he wasn't something you actually wanted to pursue.

He didn't want to think you would simply just use him like that, but he couldn't help it. It did happen all so fast, and while you were still emotional. He couldn't blame just you, though, or paint you out to be the bad guy if that was the case, because he was aware of the consequences, and at the time was fine with it either way. He tried to push those worries out of his mind the best he could, continuing on with his shower as he lathered himself up with soap and shampooed and conditioned his hair.

After he finished, he dried himself off with a towel, getting dressed and brushing his wet hair and teeth as one normally would. Giorno had spent at least an hour in the shower, due to his overthinking mind, so when he ventured his way downstairs to the kitchen for a morning cup of tea, he was a bit shocked to find everyone already sitting down- including you.

You flashed a smile, to which his eyes averted as a small blush crossed his face. He began brewing his morning tea in the tea-pot, overhearing the previous conversation that had been taking place at the table.

"Sooo, (Y/n), how'd your date go?." Narancia intrigued, digging his fork into the eggs Bucciarati had made for breakfast.

"It was great," You grinned. "Better than I could ever imagine."

"Was he a gentleman?." Bucciarati dug further, Abbachio raising a brow over his cup of coffee.

"Oh, very much so!." Your eyes flickered to Giorno, ears beet-red. Thankfully everyone had their back turned to him.