Giorno Giovanna; Master.

Requested by: @bren_likes_blood
Im so so sorry for the wait ): I hope you like this!! Lemon🍋
Master kink, dirty talk, degradation talk, I added some collar & leash play since yk, he owns you, and some rope play😉, throatfucking & overstim.

You were just casually sitting on the sofa of your luxurious penthouse watching TV and delving your hand into a bowl full of popcorn, which was usually how you spent your Saturdays. Suddenly the loud chime of your phone caught you off guard. You were a little perplexed. No one ever really texted you. Being quite privy, you didn't hesitate to grab it off the coffee table with your free hand whilst also still shoveling popcorn into your mouth with the other. Your eyes almost boggled out of your head.

'Master:
I'll be home in 30 mins'

Holy shit! You squealed and nearly knocked your bowl off into the floor. Why hadn't he told you sooner?! Fuck. Don't get me wrong you were so excited to see him, it had been what felt like forever- Giorno Giovanna was always so god damn busy. Buttttt he could've given you a bit of a warning. Maybe like...a full hours notice? It would've given you a lot more time. You looked around the penthouse which wasn't messy but albeit wasn't necessary clean either. He'd have a cow. Your thumbs danced across the keypad of your phone quickly.

'You:
Yes sir. See you soon Master<3'

You begrudgingly exited out of the show you were watching and sat your bowl, the remote, and your phone back onto the coffee table. You stood to your feet and examined all that needed to be done in just thirty minutes- as well as preparing yourself for him, too. You got started on your chore list and it didn't take too long to complete, but it did cut out a good portion of time. You hurried into the bedroom when you were finished and pulled out an outfit you thought he would like. It was stark red, one of his favorite colors aside from purple and black.It was strappy, and small, and of course crotchless. The garter belt hugged snuggly at your waist and around the curves of your hips, connecting down to black see-through material stockings. You rummaged through your closet for your collar, and upon finding it you immediately clasped it around your neck. It was velvety and black, soft and plush and it didn't constrict around your neck too much but it got the job done. You then pulled out some things that could come in handy. A chain leash, some ropes- basically you grabbed what you thought he'd wanna use on you today. Oh and your favorite vibrator. You set everything up, sprawled out for him on the sofa and you got done just in time. You sat on your knees a bit from the door, face looking down at the ground- that's how you were always supposed to greet him. When the lock of the front door unlocked, you fought the urge for your heart to beat out of your chest.
His expensive shoes clacked against the hardwood floor as he stepped through. You did not look up at him yet. "Welcome home, Master." He closed the door behind him. "Thank you, slave. Have you been a good girl?."

You nodded your head eagerly. "Yes Master, I have!." You still didn't look up at him yet; not knowing if it was okay to do so, but when he approached you and his large palm caressed across your jaw, you knew it was fine. You looked up at him with big eyes but still avoided eye contact. "You've been doing your chore list? You haven't been naughty while I was gone, have you?."

"I've been good, I promise!." His thumb traced along your lip, and you kissed it. He grinned and pulled away momentarily. "What's all this, hmm?." He cooed almost teasingly, looking over at the couch with all the various items laid out upon it. Obviously he knew what it was for. He wanted to hear you say it. "I sat everything out that I thought you might want to use today, Master."

He thought about the endless possibilities as he glanced over the items. Your chain leash, he could attach it to your collar and tug endlessly as you choked on his dick, hemp rope, perfect for tying you up and leaving cute little indentations in your skin, and a vibrator; a wonderful toy to stimulate your clit as he completely destroyed you. Your selection pleased him.