Joseph Joestar; Alone Time.

A/N: Requested by @ambrosianations. Lemon 🍋
Our favorite gilf🥰. He's so hawt. Also Daddy Kink!!!also reader's age in this oneshot isn't a teen, just wanted to clarify before ppl get their undies in a bunch. Probably a little younger than Avdol(he's in his late 20s for reference).

CHAPTER 100 BITCHESSSSS!!!

You sat at the end of the cheap motel bed, the cool air from the weirdly high-powered AC nipping at your skin. You waited impatiently for Mr. Joestar to return back to the room, tapping your feet impatiently against the carpet. It didn't take too long- a bit quicker than you thought. The door closing and latching caught your attention and you redirected your gaze over to the older man. "So, what did they say?."

"What could they say?," The handsome man let out a hearty chuckle. "I told them I didn't trust any one of them staying with you and that's that." Mr. Joestar half-smirked, half-grinned. "So now they all have to figure out who's sleeping with who, and I get you all to myself."

Your face beat red and you looked away. "I'm shocked they didn't put up a fight...or at least have questions."

"Ahem, have you forgotten I'm the one that calls the shots here?." He sounded so cocky, you stifled back a giggle. You knew for a fact the only person who genuinely listened to Joseph was Avdol. The rest took what he said with a grain of salt. You grinned and rose to your feet, to approach him which took him back a little bit. His eyes widened only sligjtly and he hoped you didn't acknowledge his surprise. "I've been waiting for this all trip, Mr. Joestar~." Your hands braced at his shoulders and he slung his arms around your waist as suave as ever. "Please, don't call me that," His voice was husky, his face intruding into the crook of your neck, nipping at your skin.

"Call me Daddy."

"Mmm, alright Daddy." You cooed to him, and you shuddered a bit when you felt his teeth squeeze down around the skin of your neck. You wriggled. "If you leave marks they're going to know!."

"I don't careeee," He almost whined, reminding you that of a younger man. So desperate. "Don't you think if they get the hint they're less likely to complain about it next time? I think they just let me off easy for once."

It was 50/50, either they'd mock you both for the rest of existence or they'd be so grossed out they'd never bring it up ever again. It was apparent Joseph's mind was made up, because he did not in fact stop. You figured if he didn't care, you shouldn't either. You closed your eyes and let yourself enjoy it. He let one of his hands slip from your waist further down, taking in a handful of your ass. You felt down his chest, feeling his toned muscles through his shirt.

"Are you nervous?." He murmured, almost in a comforting way just incase you were. You shook your head at him. "No, daddy. Are you?." He made an arrogant 'humph' sound. "Of course not."

This was not your first time being intimate with someone, and you most certainly knew what you were doing, but you had not been active in a hot minute. But neither had Joseph. One of the nights when you had snuck off together for some alone time (albeit not getting very far) he told you he hadn't had sex this entire trip. Which was a long time for him. You told him you wanted to have sex with him, so he made sure to put a plan in motion. This was said plan. Make everyone else room together, that way you could share a room to your lonesome. No interruptions. Just you and Joseph.

"We should take this to the bed, don't you think?."

You didn't even have to respond to him, pulling away from his grasp and moving quickly over to the bed. You kicked off your shoes before climbing onto the bed. He followed behind you. "I've been imagining you without those fucking clothes for weeks now," He grinned, standing at the end of the bed. "Can I undress you?."