Noriaki Kakyoin; Interruption.

A/N: TW; Lemon 🍋, Punishment, (Slight)Degradation talk, Teasing, Tentacles, Sadist!Kakyoin, Masochist!Reader, Orgasm denial, Rough sex.
REQUESTED BY __KAFKA__! Thank you so much! I hope this turned out nicely! Written in a more modern POV because I couldn't figure out how to incorporate it into the Stardust Crusaders timeline.
I had fun writing this request because it's definitely very accurate to what it's actually like having a gamer boyfriend😂😅

--

You felt the low rumble of annoyance in your belly, as you sat at the barstool of your kitchen counter, onlooking the living room with the open layout, where your cherry red-haired boyfriend sat.
You weren't that type of girl who didn't like when your boyfriend played video games, or played online with his friends, but today- it was really just upsetting you. Today was the first day in a while that you both had the same day off, so you imagined you'd have a nice little day together, whether that be staying in and watching movies together or going on a little date to a cafe or a restaurant, you didn't care; just something. Anything.

But your boyfriend, Noriaki Kakyoin had different plans. Plans he had obviously set out the night before, seeing how all of his friends were online and ready to play as soon as he opened his eyes and brushed his teeth. He had been playing all morning, so you figured he'd probably stop and get off around lunch- nope, he and his friends played through all afternoon as well, and now it was almost dinner.

You sat at the counter, thinking of places to order food from for tonight as you didn't feel like cooking, and at this rate Kakyoin would be playing until the early morning. But, you also sat at the counter purely just to snoop. Not for any bad reasons, just listening in ever so often to see what time he had any intentions of getting off, which hadn't come up into their conversation yet. You sighed, feeling bad with yourself  for being so irritable when you completely understood his point of view, too. It was his first day off in a few days where he had absolutely no errands to do except for the basic household duties like laundry, etc, and with you home that could easily be taken care of. Thus ensuing a much needing gaming session with the boys that you felt was already overstaying it's welcome even though he was clearly not even halfway done yet.

It was conflicting. You didn't know whether to put your foot down and tell him it was 'you' time, or to just let him keep playing until whenever he wanted to stop. Either way you were going to feel bad; bad if you made him get off, and bad if you let him play til whenever he was tired and wanted to sleep. Ugh! Why are relationships so hard?

Maybe if you caught his attention with dinner, it would snap him back to real life instead of the magical gamer-boyfriend world he currently resided in. It seemed like a good idea to try.

"Noriaki?." You called from the kitchen where you sat. He didn't hear you through his expensive headset though, and the sound of guns blaring and his friends screaming through them. You furrowed your brows. "Noriaki!." You said a bit louder, but still nothing. You puffed your cheeks in annoyance and stood to your feet, bare feet slightly chilled against the hardwood floor of your apartment. Yikes, you knew you should've put socks on this morning...anyways-

You trudged to the living room, standing at the side of the sofa, watching the fully focused redhead not even pick up your presence yet. You wanted to throw one of the sofa pillows at him but decided against him because that would probably make him angry as heck.

"Noriaki? Kakyoin? Helloooo?." You waved your hands like a maniac to catch his attention, which finally worked. You swore you detected a hint of annoyance in his emerald eyes as he noticed you standing there. He moved one ear muff of his headset to the side, raising a brow.