Prolong

(AN: Just to warn you: There is no Gamer Quirk in this one.)

A young girl was playing with a neighbour's cat when she had accidentally turned it into a block of ice and it shattered onto the ground making her to leave quick as as she pretended to be scared about something when the woman came outside do to the sound and she saw her cat and the horror on her face as if what happened to her cat had scared her greatly.

She can't believe what had happened as she cries in her room with a pillow to hide the sounds as she doesn't want anyone to know she did it when she saw in the mirror fox ears making her to hold in a scream as she can't wake her mother up form her nap as it's been three years since her father was murdered by being beheaded on her sixth birthday really.

She managed to hide her ears, but when she turned nine, her mother was beheaded making her to lose it and live in apartment by herself as she moves and quiet school as she does it online to make sure her 'friend' doesn't get made that she got better scores than him as she hates him now, but he is still her friend somewhat.

She eats nothing, but take-out and hotdogs and cereal and porridge and noodles and fruits and eggs and nuts and berries and junk food, but her body is still growing like it should making her to be scared as she's worried something is going to happen. She finished her middle school and high school education and joined a dojo to learn bojutsu, kenjutsu, jujutsu which is the use of guns.

She even learned how to figure skate making her to learn new things and she's doing college on the computer making her to have twelve garbage bags on the floor as she doesn't care to keep the place clean and she noticed the dishes are being cleaned by themselves and were glowing turquoise really.

One winter storm and she made it worse somehow making her to worry as she doesn't like what is happening out there as she saw a snowball in her hands making her to drop it as she realized she's the cat killer making her to panic and worry that she'll be arrested and thrown away with the key making her to have a hard take breathing.

She saw Frozen on the computer and saw how Else used her ice powers and figures she can make the castle in a empty park and sing her song as it seems fitted since she needs to let go as her skin is turning white and her body is getting to cold to move around with as she heads to the empty park.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I'm the queen

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door

I don't care
What they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all

It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I'm free

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Here I stand and here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back, the past is in the past