Aizawa's test

Naomi managed to get the damn Extreme Gear to work making her to be happy as she has over two thousand made making Power Loader or just 'Oji-san' to be happy as she even managed to engineer a motorcycle to be the same with cars making her to own the very company as oil is now being used for something else as planes are also doing the same with jets and helicopters.

She even managed to get Extreme Gear Racing a go making it to be awesome as some can use it to get to school and work, but Power Loader witness Naomi going into one of her episodes making him to hold her close as she whines and begs for it all to stop as she was showing emotions making him to think something else is doing this.

He got her to Hound Dog who got her to talk about what she is seeing and she calms as she listens to Hound Dog's voice and calms making her to apologies which they didn't mind as this episode must be related to something to trigger an episode which she thinks is because she thinks the extreme gear can be used to get to work and school.

"Yeah, that'll trigger one. You miss your parents even though they got the Will-O-Wisp Skull Quirk and they are near you, you still miss them and sort of blame yourself for their deaths. You can't blame everything on you. That'll make All Might sad really, but more importantly, it's make your family sad." Naomi nods as she knows what he means.

Nezu was still making his teachers to be jumpy which was making Naomi to laugh as she managed to get Aizawa limping ten times cause she got Present Mic to jump him ten days in a row mkaing Nezu to smirk as Naomi is quiet the minion making him to have fun as she has two more college degrees in both Counselling and Audition.

It's making him happy as Hound Dog has her as an assistant when he needs it most and got many therapies set up for him and had his office changed for a better looking one making him to be happy as everything is fixed up for both him and his 'clients' in mind really.

That was before she had fully just accidentally had got a degree in Renovation and Business cause of what All Might said to Nezu and the business one is for her own company really. Naomi wanted to take good care of it really and this might help out.

That's fourteen degrees making her to love it as no one has that many degrees in their lifetime really as All Might loves that she has good college degrees for what she is interested in really as she had helped some of the students with how to use their Quirks better, but never in person really.

She has a Quirk Helper website to do that and she figures out what they can do which many loves her for it and she needs to arrive to her first day of school which is Mr. Shota Aizawa making her to chuckle as she doubts he knew it was her really. She walks down the hall with her follow classmate, Shoto Todoroki who got a dormitory as well, too since he can't stand his father for what he has done really.

"You know, you are going to get a Quirk Factor Disease if you don't use both sides of your Quirk really. With you not living with him, you can train on your own now and not be pressured into anything by him really." Naomi said to him really.

Todoroki-kun was shocked, but he smiled as she doesn't see him as the Son of Endeavor, but as his own person making him happy about that. As they fastly arrives at Class 1-A, she hopes not to see either her old friend or that boy again as she enters the classroom.

She finds her fears realized as she witnesses both Katsuki Bakugou and Tenya Iida arguing with each other much to Tenya's frustration before she saw Tenya approaches her and congratulates her on her feat during the Entrance Exam.

"T-Thanks." Right after that, Ochako arrives at the classroom with her cheerfulness calming her down really while observing the scene, Bakugou glares as he doesn't get how she got into the school really as this isn't making sense at all for him to understand.