Final Exam

Naomi was relived as Iida was giving therapy by Hound Dog when they go back to school to get some stuff off his chest really. Todoroki asked Naomi how she can feel that and she can't answer since it's hard to explain it really.

Endeavor ask Naomi if she was the one to change 'Shoto' into the man he is which she 'Yes.' to, but no sex was involved as she only likes him as a friend and will not cross the line, though they are training buddies since they train together if that's what he truly means.

"Yes." Naomi nods then making Todoroki to smile as she then gave his father an earful out of site about his training and how close he was to dying cause of it and what it means making him to stay kneeling as she gave him the riot talk.

Another drone was recording this and it was for All Might and Nezu only as she has a copy made for Todoroki and his siblings to watch not knowing an extra is going to their elder brother who was fully shocked at the riot talk she gave Endeavor really.

'That's some girl. Never though he would change cause of her.' He was happy where he is as his girl is sleeping on his bed dreaming of the next person to kill really. Naomi calms after that and them she went back with Torino as she still needs to continue her work with him.

After that, All Might had them do some training in Ground Gamma making her to smirk as the sewers were more fun to escape the police back when she was fully killing Yakuzas really. They fully couldn't find her really making them to swear up a storm.

'Which is where I got my swear words from. Not telling tou-san about that really.' Naomi thinks as she can't wait to start. Once they started, she bolts and jumps down the sewer drains and bolts fast to the building and managed to get there before the others shocking them.

"What? All Might didn't say it, but there is loop holes we can use to sneak up on villains. Sewers is one of them really. Sneak up behind and capture them really. What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Everyone groans as Naomi is one of a kind.

Nezu saw she used a drone to map the whole areas in all of the three training grounds to help teachers out plus the sewer system that's in Ground Gamma really. Naomi made copies for each teacher who uses those places. Todoroki saw them and used the sewers.

"Not another one!" Naomi sweat drops as Todoroki saw them and memorized them really. All Might chuckles as both are like siblings making both to deny it since they're nothing a like making both to look to each other cause they said it at the same time.

Nezu chuckles as he knows those two are going to be entertaining really the most. The finals are here and when Naomi saw Monoma about to bully her class if she didn't sneak up and blows icy cold air on the back of his neck making him to jump as he jumps his food.

"Hiya! You're that copying Quirk kid from class 1-B, right?! It's... Mo...Noma...Ne...Ito, right?" Everyone knows she sounded it since she's playing with him really.

"Y-Yeah. That's my name." He was  very nervous as he still remember her from the Sport Festival really.

"Why are you bullying my classmates for?"

"Huh? I..."

"What did they do to you?"

"Wait a..."

"You know U.A doesn't bullies and yet you're doing it?"

"I..."

"Do you want to get detention?"

"N-No!"

"Do you want to get kicked out if you keep doing it to them?"

"No!"