Movie

AN: This is for the movie. Please enjoy and I will be using the character's names than the fake names really.

"This is a story of a Hero couple: Miko Yoakam and Mike Huckabee, but the civilians and villains know them by their Hero names: Amaterasu-no-Miko and Nigen no Hihi (Duality of Fire and Ice). They save lives and continue going to school.

But one day, they had noticed that all the teachers, the female ones were all gone and male subs had to take over until they are found. Both even got a notification that a famous band's keyboardist and singer/lead guitarist is the next targets.

Miko was the band's keyboardist and Mike supports her while her parents don't until they got killed in a car accident. Mike took her in his apartment as he lives alone while he's parents travel a lot for work. They care for each other deeply and since then...

Became Heroes to the civilians of Kosovo City in Japan." Naomi's voice read as the narrator as she had to use her illusions for the whole movie making it to be a huge hit really as the movie starts.

Momo woke up and saw Shoto making breakfast for them as they got school to go to. She gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek after she was ready as he was in his school uniform with a blue apron on when cooking for them really.

Momo got the newspaper at the door and brings it in as she leaves the door open to see what's going to happening to calm both their nervous. Both are heroes and got a lot of PSTD from it, but they do it to keep a lot of people safe really.

They finished getting ready after eating breakfast and they hear a fight between a couple and their kids always run to them. Momo calls the police and stays with them a bit before their cousin, Ochaco came to get them really.

They walked to school and Shoto grabbed her fast as he pulls her to his chest as a man with a black mask was on his face ran past them both. Shoto froze the man making the police to thank him for the help. They got to school where all female teachers are still missing.

They know it's been four months and this isn't right making them to worry. They need to get to the bottom of this a.s.a.p as they grab their Hero symbols and transform into their heroselves as they need to check what is going on with their informant breaker.

Momo's symbol was the symbol of Amaterasu and Shoto's symbol is fire inside of ice flickering around. Momo's costume is a Priestess clothing with her face covered in a wolf mask and Mike's costume...

(As the author I know better then breaking the fourth wall, but I can't describe his costume. So a picture would have to do. Sorry.)

His mask covers only the upper part of his face making him to look mysterious and Momo blushes each time as she keeps seeing him husband no matter what really as she can't stand other civilian females staring at his ass