Naomi vs Overhaul part 3

AN: Next chapter is the fight with Overhaul really.

Naomi was sleeping when she felt a ting making her to jerk awake and look to her door where she bolts out quietly and right outside, she saw 'Amajiki' who never properly introduced himself and she only heard his last name being said really.

"Um... Are you the reason... Why I feel tingly inside?" Naomi realized he felt the same thing.

"I was going to ask you the same thing, senpai." Naomi counter back making him to laugh a bit.

"Amajiki Tamaki, second year student of U.A, Hero name: Suneater and friends with both Lemillion and Nejire-chan." Naomi giggles as Tamaki blushes at her giggle.

'Must be a sin to have that kind of laughter!' He thinks as Naomi stops giggling.

"Midoriya-Zulu-Yagi-Sasaki Naomi, adoptive daughter to Yagi Toshinori a.k.a All Might and his finance: Sir Nighteye a.k.a Sasaki Mirai, first year student of U.A, Hero name: Deku Mother Goddess of Hope and Vigilante name: Yakuza Killer Hero." Tamaki didn't hate her when she said her Vigilante code name.

They talked for hours and went into the same hammock for the night making Midnight to take a picture making Toshinori and Sir to be overprotective parents as Tamaki has to face them soon, but Naomi kept that from happening by doing one thing...

"DAMNNA IT, YOUNG LADY!" Toshinori shouts as they saw both Naomi and Tamaki covered in blood as Tamaki joined her and he saw how she hunts down Yakuzas making him to actually fully enjoy himself for once since some of the animals he eats are hunters and this calmed him down cause of the sense of the hunt really.

"So... Some of the animals Tamaki eats is hunters and he never got rid of them which is why hunting down Yakuza members of Overhaul calmed him down? I should of noticed, but what sighs would I need to noticed is the question really." Mirio said as Tamaki blushes as Naomi is resting in his arms happy being there.

"That's one way of saying it." Fatgum was shocked as Tamaki looks better really and he looks like he can handle stuff better as well, too. Sure Naomi got pissed when Tamaki got shot at, but his Quirk came back making Sir to explain everything to them and that Centipede is in charge until he can fight personally.

"Kaa-san has the 'Cuntboy Quirk' and is pregnant. If you want him to kill the baby, I won't hesitate to kill every single one of you until there is nothing left of you to be found." Naomi is actually the one overprotective of her mama than Toshinori is.

It's making Fatgum to stick to Sir's side and help babysit if they need help making Naomi to like him really as he's her fourth favorite Hero. Red Riot a.k.a Kirishima looks scared, but didn't say a word as she knows how to use guns really.

Kirishima wants nothing do to with them which made Naomi to call him a pussy really before he mentioned her scarring the whole class and their teachers of her fighting a Nomu with a machine gun before going tsra bomb times two on them.

Then some fancy swords play on the Nomu with her fast speed before she used the legendary sword Excalibur and destroyed the Nomu. Everyone in the room was shocked as both Naomi and Kirishima word fighting against each other really.

'What is with this girl?' Rock Lock thinks as how the heck can really anyone handle what she had went though really. Naomi 'kidnapped' Tamaki and got him to stay with her as he looks more happier than before which Bakuogu was very close to actually killing Tamaki really.

Naomi is the only thing that is keeping him from killing him as she would hide his dead body once she is done with it really. Shigaraki has been busy with his wife and he knows she's smitten with him even after the drugs are gone really.

'Little one is spoiling me here. Hm? Well, can't say I hate it really.' Shigaraki thinks as Miruko was begging him in a sexy baby doll outfit making him to gently smile as he never felt anything like this and he doesn't want to lose it really as his little one has the placed paid for for six years max making him happy.

Naomi is napping with Tamaki on the rooftop where she turned it into a greenhouse garden the one time she got bored making them to nap in a hammock making a picture to be taking as it's too cute which was done by Midnight as she places a blanket onto them before leaving them be as this Naomi's secret place really.

Nezu was smiling as she has love in her life and Toshinori has Mirai making the two couples to be very happy as Naomi is going to be so whooping ass and she's going to make it live for everyone to watch since she had a poll up to see how many hate Overhaul's Yakuza group and who wants to see it live making Sir Nighteye to be shocked at the numbers.

The child will be going to Aizawa and Present Mic making them to not noticed they had signed the adoption papers for the child and that after thirty days, they can't undo it making Toshinori to hide his chuckles as Naomi is at it once again really.

Naomi helped Tamaki with his Quirk and had him try bear meat, crocodile meat, boar meat, shark meat, eel meat, coyote meat, alligator meat since both alligator and crocodile are reptiles, iguana meat, marsh rat meat, titanoboa meat thanks to Momo and goat meat.

Tamaki got new powers and he had learned a lot from them as Naomi is a strike trainer, but she cares for him afterwards making him to enjoy his training really which has everyone jealous that he has one-on-one training with her.

All because they are dating now really making Nezu to try to hold in his laughter at the site of it all really since they are jealous of Tamaki making even Mirio and Nejire to join in making this to be too much really as he saw he had a crowd around him really.

Everyone laugh as as it's a training battle down there making Nezu to be happy Naomi added these in as they can watch the whole thing from a bird's eye view and both Naomi and Tamaki are wining against both class 1-A and 1-B making them to have more experiences than the others have really.

Naomi even had it recorded live for them with the caption title: "Hero Course Students trying to kill boyfriend for one-on-one training with his Quirk Analysis girlfriend, Seele." Naomi picked that name for the site to make it fair.

Especially for everyone to have a name to call her by really on the site as many came from the many professional Heroes and Heroines out there really which was a kill for her really and the other Hero Course classes went up against them really.

Both Naomi and Tamaki were in Hero costumes as Naomi has a new one for her 'Quirk Analysis' job and having fun as no one can beat them making Fatgum and Toshinori to chuckle as Fatgum was happy Tamaki was getting out of his shell really.

That and that there is a girl who can complete him and accept him all while helping him grow even more stronger really. Fatgum has never seen Tamaki like this and he's just laughing making many to glare and charge back right in there really.

'Looks like everything is set up really cause Overhaul is dead meat once this is over.'