Entrance Exam

She saw her friend and sits else where as she doesn't want to talk to him right now making her to pass the writing part, but Nezu placed her in the same group as her friend and she hides from everyone as she uses her illusion abilities of her Fox Quirk. Nezu made sure she doesn't need to take normal school classes as she'll spend those times equally with either him or Recovery Girl making her to agree.

All Might told his friend he found a successor and she's got about eight percent in her arms as her limit for the limb and is a full kicker making her to still be increasing the percentage there making his friend to be shocked as she breaks it down and sees it as part of her body making her to be more use to it really.

"Oh and she's the one who has been helping you out on the case."

"WHAT?!" All Might laughs and had to say good-bye as she's taking the entrance exam right now and when he heard 'Oi, All Might!', he hanged up making him to laugh as he can't wait to see his look once he meets her really. Naomi was use to the robots as she did make Robot All Might making Nezu to love it as he asked if he can use it to scare some of the teachers.

She demeaned videos of their faces for later making Power Loader to enjoy it as Midnight looks so scared and Aizawa jumps straight into Present Mic's arms like a scared cat. Nezu had fun as he has them trying to figure out what is going on really as Naomi is a great student as he enjoyed how she broke down Quirks to fully understand them and figure them out really.

Naomi's hair is green and long with green eyes, pale skin from not enough sunlight, freckles on her cheeks, her bosom is large like double one hundred and seventeen which is two hundred and twenty-four inches, her waist is almost not there with it being fifty-nine inches and her hips are ninety-three inches making her to be tall as well, too.

She managed to hide her ears and tail by making them go diamond and go straight inside og her as she ain't letting them out. She bolts fast and got ten 1-point robots fast as Present Mic was trilled to have a action going heroine joining the school making many of them to see 'Midoriya Naomi' has ten points making them to bolt fast.

She did ask if they could add people like dummies to recuse for the recuse points and if recused a follow hero, they earn double making Nezu to love it as Recovery Girl will be in charge of the medical bay until then as Naomi wants to pass the entrance exams to see how far she is and what she needs to do for training.

She had fifty rescue points making her to be smart as Nezu has one of her silent drones that Power Loader has helped her fix making her to be happy as they saw how she recuses the 'civilians' who need recusing making All Might to be happy as Naomi is stocking up the recuse points up more and has less villain points.

Though they saw a 0-ponit robot go berserker making her to turn to the robot and vanish fast before she showed up in front of a young girl which he checked the name for with a picture and saw it was Ochako Uraraka making him to see she's glaring and sent her kitsune-bi straight at it and it exploded with her using Telekinesis for a barrier which was actually her hold some broken off build material.

'Smart.' All Might thinks while smirking as she knows of his and All for one past, not to mention the past of One for All and she still accepts as long as All Might is by her side really making him to fully accept as she had saved his life really.

Nezu fixed up her name up to keep 'Yagi' safe making All Might to agree, but he is marked down as her guardian since he's sponsoring her for her second year once her scholarship is over with making it fair as Naomi had came up with this plan herself really.

'Seems Naomi is doing better as she's rotating between saving and dealing with enemies really.' All Might was pleased as she didn't use One for All yet for it. Nezu loved how Naomi works and he had nothing against being call her 'Kyoufu' and Recovery Girl being her 'Baa-sama'.

It's making Naomi to feel like she has a family again, but there are still times an episode happens plus her not showing emotions is the warning sigh one is coming soon making them to be prepared as Naomi hates being in them really.

"Baka, baka, baka! Nani ga koko made anata o ugokasu no?!" All Might heard Naomi shouting at Bakugou Katsuki making him to turn the volume up and everyone was hearing her letchering his ass off really.

"What's it to me?! We talk through a fucking drone ever since you saved my fucking ass from Yakuzas by shooting fucking lasers at them and follow me fucking home to make sure I was safe while fucking dealing with more Yakuzas really!

I think I have EVER single right to fucking KNOW where you are! Old hag has been ordering me to find you damnna it and when we fully fucking heard All Might made you his fucking intern, she freaked and demeaned I find you! Do you have any fucking idea of what I have to fucking go through?!"

"No, I don't and you can tell aunty I'm fine and living in a dormitory for U.A. She doesn't have to worry about me damnna it! I hadn't had it for five years until All Might took me as a intern at his agency, why should anyone worry about me now really?!

So, Kacchan, tell aunty to leave me alone and to stop worrying about me like I'm still a child that needs protection as I'm a grown woman and don't need protection!"

"Damnna it, Deku!" Naomi explains everything that she believes will calm her aunty down and said she's done her normal schooling on the computer making him to be shocked as she has ten to twelve college degrees hanging on the wall in her dorm making him to realize she's crazy smart and he's behind her in school education.

When Recovery Girl asked for help, Naomi bolts and asked if she needs anything making All Might to be pleased as Aizawa is going to be their teacher and will set Bakugou straight as she is only needing for the Hero classes fully really.

It's making her to be too smart for the other classes as will also be with Power Loader to fix her gadgets up to the next level making him to agree. Naomi had passed making All Might to be pleased as Naomi is asleep in his arms.

He was carrying her to her room and saw how she fixed it up mkaing Nezu, Recovery Girl and Power Loader to shake their heads though Power Loader was more the line of shock as she has far too many gadgets in there and she doesn't have a bed making Nezu to sigh.

He explains everything as All Might tucks her into a hammock making her to cuddle with her All Might stuffy that he got for her. Hound Dog took one of her class periods and made sure she has therapy for what happened to her.

Hound Dog doesn't care she killed Yakuzas cause in his eyes, she's a follow protector as the security is top notch now and he can have a bit of a 'cat' nap and lasers will fire at people though on the low notch level only really.