Naomi vs Overhaul part 2

Naomi woke up and saw Aizawa was holding her in his arms while everyone else is on the floor bent over in pain. Aizawa explains what had happened and she fully whines she didn't get a change to whoop his ass making Mirio to look shocked at her.

"Whoop? Whoo, whoo there, kohai-chan! Senpais don't lose to their kohais!" Naomi pouts cutely as Aizawa placed her onto the ground.

"Fraid to lose to a girl?" Everyone was shocked as Mirio had a shit eating grin on his face.

"Now you've done it." Naomi smirks before using ice to move her classmates over to Aizawa and she counts to three before she bolts towards him and did a fast snap kick to his chin sending him flying into the air and then a powerful kick to send him back down.

It made a loud pitch sound before Mirio rolled out of the way and figure physical attacks is fine until Quirks get involved in the fight. Naomi dodges a lot of his punches and kicks making him to actually enjoy himself as Naomi did a flying kick to his head.

"Took her two months to master that kick." Aizawa said as that kick was hard to learn really. Mirio was sent flying to the door where he went through by his Quirk and came back.

"None of that, kohai! I nearly kissed Midnight's ass!" Naomi smirks as she actually wanted him to which got him to go wild as she managed to still be dodging his moves. Mirio never had any kind of fun like this really as he saw his Kohai not even panting.

"Quirk time! Gha!" Wrong timing to say it as she nearly got him on fire with that punch before she used Black Whip to send him to the ground harshly and then she throws him into the wall where he grabs Black Whip and pulls her towards him.

She was quick with a head butt to his nose making him to "Gha!" as that hurts before she threw him over her shoulders and slams him into the ground hard. Mirio lose to her as she sits on his back and gently pulls on his hair keeping him down really.

"Aaaaah! I lose to my kohai!" Naomi cheers as it was recorded making Mirio to pales, but luckily she's keeping it for her records really.

"Got some of me and papa training really. Better to see what I had done wrong and what to do to fix it." Mirio laughs as she's amazing really. Naomi was dead tired as she heads to bed for the night, but something it telling her she needs to protect three people.

The next day, she told Toshinori about yesterday making him to regret missing it, but happy to watch the video which Mirio doesn't want to happen, but too late since she agreed to it already making him to feel down about it.

Naomi called Gran Torino to see if he can take her, but he can't cause of the League of Villains which she warns him about Himiko Toga and her blood drinking Transform Quirk which is to fully transform into them which he thanks her for as he can be prepared if he bumps into her on the streets really.

She even warns him about others that she had noticed and thinks the fully costumed man, Twice might have the spilt personality disorder as she did remove some of his mask and he was panicking greatly. Torino thanks her for it really.

Mirio showed up and asked if she found one which she replies no since the first one is busy and Mirio offered to take her to his. She was happy as she nods and was fast to change into her hero costume making him to be very shocked really.

"Hahahah! And I though I dressed fast! This is quicker than me!" She giggles making him to blush up a storm has he leads the way. All Might watched them leave as he hopes Sir Nighteye is careful with her since he explained everything to him really.

Naomi saw the place and the interns looked very different making her to be curious about the place as Mirio explains about it. He even warns her she had to get Sir Nighteye to laugh which will be hard since she doesn't know any jokes really.