Meeting All Might

The child is now fourteen and has been keeping an eye on her friend making him to still see the drone and they talked only a bit, but nothing else as he still insults her, but she sounds fully emotionless making him to not like it really. She has killed all, but one Yazuka group making her to wait as she has the idiot having headaches and body pains by eating Voodoo doll cookies and donuts.

The owner of the bakery uses her Voodoo Quirk to help those in for revenge and with her as a favorite costumer who explains why she needs the two, she agrees to help as she bakes and fries them up looking like the leader making her to be happy as she always orders twenty boxes of them making the lady to be happy.

That man has been bugging her and now the child is keeping him away allowing her business to continue as she has many loving her shop as she makes the Voodoo cookies and donuts for revenge only with paperwork and forms signed as the rest is for costumers making the child to be back home and didn't notice the stranger watching her.

She saw her friend about to be killed by the sludge Villain and she did one thing: fired lasers and then sent in Robot All Might who only can say "I Am Here!", "Fear Not For I Am Here!" "Take This!", "Never Fear For I am Here!" and "Eat This!" making her friend to be caught and then punched harshly to cough the sludge out of his stomach.

She had Robot All Might battle the Sludge Villain next as a civilian doctor checks on her friend who saw the sludge that came up from his stomach making him to vomit more of it up as he watches the fight between them afterwards before he saw the drone which is recording the whole thing really live as he knows she saved his ass again.

"My word! Nice Robot version of myself!" The robot throws something at the real All Might who caught it and throws it at the Sludge Villain and he was caught as he reversed into a human as her voice came out of the drone making everyone to look to it as it lowers down enough to be heard really.

"That villain almost killed my friend all because of you three or four assholes were wiggling your thumps up your asses or waving her arms like a bunch of headless chickens. Wood could have hold him long enough for Endeavor who was five blocks away to come if you had bothered to call him really.

No wonder All Might is so tired all the time and Mr. Yagi is getting overworked if All Might had to clean up your messes and no, you can't take the drone as it's private property of mine and you have no right to take it as this is how I kept an eye on my friend and I had to shoot lasers, lasers at Yakuzas and make them leave before he gets to where they could jump him.

Don't want him raped thank you very much. Don't know if there is pedophilias out there in the Crime World really. Now please excuse me while Robot All Might takes him to the hospital for a overnight look before being set home. All Might, I hope you rest well after this and I don't trust this heroes to keep us safe." She said as she had Robot All Might pick her friend up.

"Never Fear For I am Here!" Robot All Might left making the real All Might to letcher the heroes good and then went to follow the smaller drones which was waiting for him to follow them as he saw a woman show up and sighs.

"About time that child got help. Look, I kept her rent low, but she's been a stuck in a lot and only leaves when she feels like it really making me to think trauma and a bad one if the letters mean anything coming out of the mail slot in the door." And they saw them flying over to them making them to see so many that it's enough to know this is serious as All Might opens the first one he got and was shocked as they words mean distress really.

'Help me. Someone. Save me. No! Stop! Mama! Papa! Stay away! All Might! Kacchan! Nezu-san! Eraserhead! Anyone! Help me! Save me! Before... I kill myself.' He demeaned her door number and ran up there once he heard a gun fired and he saw a man on his bum bleeding from his right shoulder.