Wedding Time!

Naomi was shocked that after a month, her papa and mama are now getting married! She didn't expect it to be this fast really as Tamaki asked her to be his date making her to accept. As the day draws nearer, Toshiro was starting to get cold feet and talks to Aizawa to calm him down as he doesn't want to leave Sir Nighteye making Aizawa to understand.

"Just do what your heart is telling you."

"It's telling me to be there for him. It's telling me to stay by her side."

"Then if I was in your shoes, I would do just that." Toshiro was thankful for talking with Aizawa as he goes to the alter to wait for Sir since today is the wedding and Sir has gotten his dress done making Naomi surprised at him wearing a dress.

Sir has Naomi, Bubble Girl, Midnight, Recovery Girl, Ochaco and Nejire helping him with his make-up before he had to walk down the alley with Naomi's robot that has his father's face on it making her to feel warm inside really

"Mom, you will be fine." Naomi said as Sir looks at his 'daughter'.

"And the adoption papers are before you leave for your honeymoon. Naomi wants to add it in really." Recovery Girl said as

Kota is the ring bearer while Eri is the flower girl. The music had started as the bride-maids and grooms-man walked down the alley as her family was there with U.A teachers up in front as their honorary guest.

The bride song had come on and the robot gentle took his hand to bring him down the alley as everyone stands up looking shocked at his dress and Toshinori eyes and mouth was opened wide as his dress was one Naomi made for him, but it's form fitting.

His curves are being shown to everyone making them to be shocked as he has a hat veal with fake dragon flowers and feathers. Sir is freaking out inside as he doesn't know if he can handle this making the robot hand to hold her hand tightly, but still gentle.

It was to calm her down as he makes sure he breathes and stays calm as he doesn't need to panic on his wedding day. He was fully pleased the two are now finally marrying each other now and he needs to keep his son calm really.

"Calm. Breath. In. Out. Repeat." Sir's father said to help calm Sir down as they get to Toshinori who was holding his hand out for Sir making him to blush as he sees him in a tuxedo. Sir has taking Toshinori's hand as he stands side by side each other as the priest talks.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in his face of this company, to join together this Man and this Man in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in fear of God.

Into this Holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace." No one spoke up and the priest continues.

"I REQUIRE and charge you both, as ye will answer at the dreadful day of judgement when the secrets of all hearts shall be disclosed, that if either of you know any impediment, why ye may not be lawfully joined together in Matrimony, ye do now confuses it. For be ye well assured, that if any persons are joined together other than as God's Word doth allow, their marriage is not lawful."

"None father." Sir said as he makes sure Naomi is on Toshinori side so it will be an adoption as well as a wedding as well, too with the blood and magic adoption being done at Gringotts.