Sports Fest Festival

Naomi was getting excited as she can't wait for the Sports Feast as she can hardly stay still making many to chuckle as Aizawa-sensei is still trying to do so really and still trying to get over what he saw a month ago really making her to apologies to him.

Many of the civilians think she has only a Inventory Space Quirk from what they saw really which wasn't far off really. Naomi keeps blasting ice on the school floor to get to class making many to enjoy it as she has great control over it.

Many of the students have great fun going down them really as many teachers try to stop it, but no luck making the students to laugh at them as this is too much fun making many of the teachers to sigh and give up on them all really.

But All Might kept it up making the students to pout at him as he's ruining their fun which he fully reminds them that this can be done outside as well, too making Naomi to do so as a siding trill ride making many students to have ten minutes of free time before lunch time.

Todoroki helps out as Naomi is like a sister to him and close to age as both did Else's castle in the school yard making her to teach him how to use his thoughts to help him make the ice like her's making him to like it as he does weapons with his also really.

He does the same with his fire side as ice blocks and fire attacks really making her to chuckle at him as he's like a dual-elemental knight really. Naomi was happy as she got One for All to seventy-five percent now making All Migh to be happy about it really.

It's making her to come up with new moves and to be careful as she doesn't plan to use One for All as that's overkill making All Might and Nezu to chuckle as Naomi really loves those things and keeps watching them a lot of the time really.

The first obstacle making her to smirk as she fixed it up behind their back as mines is too much fun and the robots will try to capture them and in the spikes is water filled with alligators making both to freak once they figure it out about it.

Naomi also had some monkeys throwing fruits at them and trying to give them wedges up the ass. Naomi can't wait as once it starts, she was gone fast making Iida to race her as she dodges the fruits being thrown at her and their many wedges.

It's making many to not make it really as it's making everyone to laugh and be shocked as Naomi laughs as this is fun really making many to agree with her as Nezu and All Might had figured out she had done this behind their backs really.

"NAOMI MIDORIYA! YOU ARE SOO GROUNDED FOR TWO MONTHS!" All Might and Nezu screamed at her together as they can't believe she did this behind their backs making her to laugh as she looks at her drone cameras as she said it to them personally may she not be near them. 

"Much more fun! Oh! Alligators! Who's up for a swim?!" Everyone saw them thanks to the cameras and the floating screens for the competitors to see what's going on ahead of them making many to pale and lose color in their faces as fear went through their bodies.

"NO!" Naomi pouts as she fully complains that they're all party poopers as she jumps making her to reach each one of the rock pillars and still managed to get cross making many to come up with different ideas as those alligators look hungry really.

Momo fixed as she had lots of water buffalos created to feed them all with as many got across and the robots was even more of a challenge as she dodges them as she loves this one really as she fixed them up to capture more than fire lasers really.

"Don't get caught or else your out! Plus... WATCH OUT FOR THEIR CAGE! THEY ALL LOVE TO KEEP PRISONERS!" Now they are fully complaining making her to laugh as she enjoys spending time with Nezu and learning from him really.