Reviews

AN: The movie is also going live to let others to see it making it to be a huge blockbuster's box movie really.

The whole school cheers after the movie was over and they want a movie number two making Naomi to blush and bolts as she hides her face in Tamaki's chest making Class 1-A to be shocked as they don't think they can do that again really.

Nezu chuckles as it was fun playing in the movie as Eri asked her papa and dad if she did great and Present Mic praises her like no tomorrow as she was perfect and even if it was a small minor character, she brought it to life.

Toshinori and Mirai was shocked as how the heck did Naomi come up with this they will never know as the movie was amazing really. The director was pleased as two weeks later, the class plus the two children were giving money as Nezu explains.

"No! Wait! No explanation is fully needed, kyoufu! You want us to do the second movie cause you had accidentally placed it into the blockbuster's box and now everyone in all of Japan wants to see the series finish?!" Everyone was shocked as that's major.

"Yep! The money I gave you is your share from the movie! Many loved it and I want to see if you want to add some special features to the DVD version as many are wanting to know more about the characters really." Naomi faints there and then.

"She just fainted." Tamaki picks her up and she was out cold making them to sigh as she's in charge of their class even if she's not the class president really. Momo and Tenya made her the princess of the classroom making her to faint to that.

Tamaki curls up with her as he naps with her and after a four hour nap, she agrees and Tamaki, Mirio and Nejire join in this time as most questions is who the father is of Naoki's children really. Tamaki agrees as he can pretend to be Kota's and another man for Eri.

"But whose going to play the villain for the next film?"

"Hey, hey! I can play the annoying sister to the villain and he can tune me out very easily!" Naomi got busy on the script and she has managed to get it twice the length making it to be very long really and this time the band are heroes as well, too.

Naomi was tired as this is far too much for her to do alone and Momo helps with the costumes and other stuff like before making Naomi to be happy as Tamaki is getting nervous which he doesn't need to hide as her boyfriend is like that in the film.

Mirio is the villain and can't use his Quirk as Shoto, Momo and the band defeats him really. She made it look like he has white flames that is stronger than Amaterasu flames really even if it's a illusion really. Nejire can't use her quirk and will pretend to have fox fire Quirk with fox ear and tails really.

Toshinori saw solid copies of everyone in class 1-A, Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire making the other teachers to not know about it making him to cover for them as this is major for them really. Jiro likes the idea of being in a band.

It would be perfect as a side job while still being Heroes making the others to love it as well, too. Nezu enjoys this as Eri enjoys herself really with Kota as well, too. The reviews from the first film shocks them as it's a five ☆ film really.

Naomi had been using her many illusions skills too much making her to be fully drained and tired making Tamaki to worry about her as this is pushing it really. Luckily they were done the film and the copies fused with the originals really.

It was causing them to have the memories which also brought pain as they were out cold in their beds and three days later, their bodies changed making them to look different as girls have their hairs longer and chest bigger really.

The boys have some muscles and everyone noticed their Quirks are more powerful really making Naomi to explain that happens a lot making them to be shocked as how is that possible making them to think Shadow Clones, but no chakra was used really.

Once Aizawa had found out and saw the film, he was amazed as Toshinori kept it a secret and Eri has a growth spurt from this making her to be at a much proper height, weight and healthy skin color really making him to ignore it really.

The series is only two films and the director knows a friend who wants to do a anime series of the two films making Naomi to agree, but they will be the ones to voice them as long as they warn her kyoufu first which was fine really.

They got paid again and now they have to figure out how to use their Quirks again making Aizawa to chuckle as this is going to be fun for him really as Naomi had fun with the film and left it be as the special feature for the second film allows them to play games.

It let's them help fight the villains and the first film is the same as they can be used in the computer and laptops making many to buy it and go nuts on it. U.A was paid by the director twice cause of this and Nezu uses it to help students and get new food from around the world.

'Again Naomi is a excellent person and she had fun as well, too. I must admit that I didn't explain a movie to be that fun as it seems she can be a writer and script writer for many films which I think she had done really.' Nezu thinks as he saw her.

There was over fifty million scripts done and it was all done by solid illusions really making her to have a major headache from it really and many are going to enjoy them really once made and the director took them once Nezu phoned him about the scripts.

'Naomi, you are too much really.' Nezu thinks as he leaves her be and saw Tamaki was beside her as he leaves them both be and went for a nap himself really.