U.S.J Attack

Naomi was tired as Overhaul is still sending his men to that room and with illusions, she deals with them and had managed to let Sir Nighteye the ones attacking her is low level and knows nothing making him to understand really.

He's happy that she has moved into the dormitory making him happy she's safe, though wish he knows what she looks like. She can't making him to check and he's Quirk told him she was going to be an intern for the internship that U.A has.

It's making him to warn everyone and to have be ready for when they attack Overhaul as she is going to help them out. Naomi has finally made that drone that maps things and sends sound waves to know the whole lay out in full 3D really.

Power Loader was pleased with that one has it took her a whole month to work on it and now she's going to test in U.A at night really making Hound Dog to know and Power Loader will help with Midnight as they try to find it really.

But not knowing that Naomi made it invisible as she can't have it be found really that easily making her to chuckle with Nezu. The whole placed was mapped and now she can map that fucking place and hand it over to Sir Nighteye.

It's making her to wonder how much information he needs as she saw some that looks to be a bit high and once she did the act to trick them, they started to babble making her to collect a lot of information on the bastard really.

Once done, she ends the recording and shots them in the head before sending the information to him by mail delivering drones making it to be easier for him. She did tell a white lie and said they had guns in an place with no security cameras.

And that's before she managed to grab a gun and fired at their heads killing them as there was six man there. She also mentioned she's going to be going to therapy for it as the bodies were drifting down a river making Sir Nighteye to see lots of bodies.

Sir Nighteye had noticed that they were wearing a mask for their lower half of their faces making him to know someone has killed them and found the six she said she had killed in self-defense making him to go to contact All Might, but...

He stopped as he noticed him in his skinny form and he was gently pushing a child on the swings who was smiling and laughing making him to hear "Higher, tou-san! Higher!" making him to feel pain in his heart as it's like he lost something really.

It's making him to look away and not contact All Might ever again if he's happy as he was hoping he would changed his mind about them. Naomi knows something is wrong and had her invisible drones that were protected from everything is in every part of U.S.J.

It's making her to be on full guard before she saw why and had them all activated as this is going to be live making many to be shocked as Naomi has a second one of her hero costume making her to be ready for anything fully really.

Separating them wasn't one of them and she freaked when two can shoot them down with bullets from their Quirks as Ojiro was shot in the liver before his left lung took a great hit making her to jump onto him with a barrier to protect them.

Hitoshi is with them making her to have a weird look in her eyes making her to be stuck in a very worse episode and a bad one at that as her eyes hazeled over and the barrier is flickering very much dangerously as the bullets are still hitting it really.

"Oi, Deku?" Hitoshi calls out to her before she bites where Ojiro got hurt and sucks the bullets out of him before she turns away from them with her mouth wide open as the bullets were spinning inside of her mouth before her fox tail shows up.

She had healed Ojiro's wounds making them to see it was green flames which was Psychic Flames. Once he was healed, Naomi fully released the bullets and they hit the two in the head making her to be in battle mood badly as she had her tail vanish.