School Festival

Naomi wonders why her class needs to do something when they could just do a movie that makes sense with their own music. Like a Music video really making really everyone to stare at her shocked as that's a even better idea really.

Naomi has it all writing down really making Jiro to be shocked at the parts as this is perfect and a band is there as well, too making Bakugou to be the drummer as everyone is allowed to use their Quirks inside of it making them to love it really.

"I even get a harem of girls!?"

"Only as illusions as I'm not fully having you touch real girls, mister pervert." Mineta flinches as he knows that Naomi had kept an eye on him a lot and it's freaking him out greatly really. Toshinori and Mirai are back from their two month honeymoon.

Mirio welcomes them back as Naomi is busy for the school festival and they went to check up making them to be shocked as they saw a movie studio as Naomi has copies all over the place as they film a movie really. Even Kota and Eri is part of it.

"Naomi wrote the whole thing and has an expert team help film it." Nezu said as he is in Eri's arms making them to be shocked he's joining in as her 'grandfather' in the movie really. Aizawa explains even more as Naomi knows what she is doing really.

Todoroki and Momo were rich kid couple and at night are HEROES who stop VILLAINS at night as Naomi is the VIGILANTE who helps them with information really making them to likes that really. The female band members is the target for a villain.

Momo is part of the band as the keyboard player for the band and kept it a secret from the school and her boyfriend supports her through it all. Jirou plays guitar like Fumikage and Denki, but she is also the singer of the band really.

Mineta is the villain with the 'quirk' harem that was forced onto him by his 'father' making Mineta to have a mental break down and snap making him to be a villain cause of it. He's pretending to be a short man with some technology helping to deeping his voice.

Mineta can't use his real Quirk, but he can make it look like it's an experiment his 'father' did to him as it's his weapon. Mineta asked if he can throw it at feet and hands to get away faster which works perfect as that's how the police is having a hard time with him.

Naomi even included that Mineta is a business man and knows how to hide his tracks making it to be perfect. The solid illusions of the girls will work as no real girls for him as she has keep them out for four years max really making it to be perfect.

Naomi heard of Gentle Criminal making her to use her drones and found him making him to be part of the movie as the 'father' of Mineta and his 'assistant' will be the mother with purple hair wig making him to enjoy himself really.

They got halfway through with another week before the festival starts making Gentle to explain to Nezu making him to understand and hires both making them to accept and quiet being villains as this is more fun really. The movie is finished.

"Yatta!" Everyone was happy as they enjoyed that really making Naomi to pretend to be Eri and Kota's mother in the movie making them to have fun really. They checked out the festival before bring out their movie for everyone to watch really.

Naomi made the room huge to hold the whole school body as she wants everyone to see the movie really making her to use the card 'Expand' making it huge as the screen is also effected by the card as many can now see it as she has the placed turned into a movie theater.

'This is going to be awesome!' Naomi thinks as the movie starts rolling and everyone has popcorn and drinks to enjoy it all really as who knows what kind of movie class 1-A has made really got the festival as many are more curious and others are really.