Joint Training

(AN: I made up One of Six Quirks in One for All. Another one is in the last chapter really)

Naomi was curious to how this is going to work out for them really as she has never done something like this really and she did see new ideas she gave Aizawa-sensei and didn't realized they're all going to be fully used here really.

Shigaraki texted her about Mirko being pregnant and he doesn't know what to do cause of his Quirk making her to order at least ten pairs of Quirk Cancellation gloves making him to be thankful as she also ordered some "Even Dummies Can Be Parents" books.

'Nice joke, little one. This should calm me down some, but I can't be a good parent. Dad tried to kill me and then All For One found and raised me.' Naomi flinched and she asked Hound Dog if a person can go villain if their suffering from mental shock and trauma if their parents tried to kill them.

"All because of their Quirks?" He said yes and realized why she's asking as she texted Shigaraki about this and that he needs some mental help by talking about it to someone he fully trusts making him to think Kurogiri making him to thank her for this.

She was in her room when she texted it making her to come up with a clean plan and system plus how to help rehab the villains suffering from this until it was late at night. Toshinori and Mirai saw the plans as Tamaki tucks her into bed.

She's finally sleeping inside of a bed thanks to Tamaki as both saw the plans and Nezu was looking over Toshinori's left shoulder making him to be impress once again really. Naomi is serious about this really making him to wonder why.

"It's Shigaraki. She has his cellphone number saved." Hound Dog said as all four looked to him really.

"Now that is wrong, but it seems she had every right to do the plans as this might help the young ones more than the older ones really." Nezu said as Naomi has a kind heart for everyone really. Nezu wonders how the government is going to take to it really.

Naomi presented her bill making the government to have it pass as it's live cause it's by a student of U.A Academy making many to turn the channel on to show it making them to hear her explain her bill to the government really.

Shigaraki was shocked as she's doing this cause of his father making him to have tears in his eyes as Mirko is leaning into his chest gently rubbing her swollen belly as they are having twins making her to be happy really.

Shigaraki was still shocked his going to be a father, but the books do help as Mirko knows he has a female friend who sent the books and the gloves for his Quirk really making her to like he has a friend like that really.

Shigaraki was shocked, but he didn't denies it as he's wearing a pair to hold her in bed and to soon hold his twins once they come into the world. What both Naomi and Shigaraki didn't know is Mirko know the whole time really about Naomi's plans.

She had actually felt guilty for what she did to her, but what she didn't expect was to be married to a known criminal as her revenge really. Well, it's not like she hates it as Shigaraki likes her in that baby doll outfit really and the time frame Naomi gave her...

She can't be more happy as she might want more after the twins as she knows it's Naomi he's talking to really. The fact his own father tried to kill him all because of his Quirk, she's happy as this might help others out there as it's international news really.

Classes 1-A and 1-B are going to be doing a joint session together and Hitoshi is going to be joining them. He'll work with both classes: one match for each class making it to be even and Aizawa had them drawing matches where Hitoshi will go up 1-B first.