Chapter 24 - Kidnapped

TW: Kidnapping

??? POV

"Well done, you have done well, gaining Y/N's and the animatronics trust. I knew I could rely on you."

"Of course sir." Whispered a croaky yet soothing voice.

Y/N POV

Everything was fine now, I could confidently say. Mr Afton is out of our... well... my life... and out of the animatronics souls. Afton can't do anything now, he's rotting in hell.
I've had good reviews about the place from the animatronics, I mean, this is definitely better than that rusty, run down pizzaria, but it's still nice to hear they're enjoying it. There was nothing to stress about except for money. A friend I worked with who seemed to be Afton's son is now the manager of the pizzaria so hopefully I can get promoted. If not I'm required to look for another job, I can't live off minimum wage.

"Y/N, you might want to check something out..." Freddy explained. Freddy passed me a newspaper and I took it in curiousity... there was bold text on the front page that screamed,

ANIMATRONICS ON THE LOOSE
EACH ANIMATRONIC COMES WITH A $560 REWARD

This was bad, imagine how much I would cost... the only choice was to go back to the pizzaria and 'investigate' with Mike.

"I'm going to the pizzaria, Marionette, make sure no one leaves, or else we might not see each other again..." I left the house and hopped into my car. Once I got to the pizzaria, I rammed the doors open only to be welcomed with eery darkness. The glass doors slowly closed behind me.

"M-mike?" I gulped. "I-" the glass doors locked.

...

Mike wasn't here.
It was someone else.
The eyes I was directly staring at.
They weren't his.
They werent anyones.
They were eyeless and glowed white.

...

Shadow Bonnie?

"Oh, what a relief Shadow Bonnie, it's-"

I was thrown to the ground in a flash and pinned.

"You're coming with me."

All that I remember was the static that flooded my ears and eyes, causing me to pass out.

~

I gained conciousness, I was sitting in a dark, silent room, by silent I meant the only sound I could hear was the pedestal fan. Everything was a great, big blur, even my brain. I thought it was just the room that was blurry until my vision gradually came back. I wish it didn't. I remembered those eyes, just before I saw them...

"Shadow Bonnie!"

"Oh so you're awake?"

"What are you doing? Are you being controlled or something? Why am I tied?" I blurted.

"Oh so many questions for such a young and alive little girl."

The door clicked open, aswell as the lights. They flickered a little before completely turning on. A tall, worn out bunny figure stepped towards the two of us.

"I- I-..."

"You- you-?"

"You traitor!" I was angry and tried to force myself free. Even if I got myself untied though, I wasn't going anywhere, that's for sure. I stopped, all hope now was for the animatronics to realise my disappearence and assume I was kidnapped at the pizzaria. The smart idea was to stay calm and not get Shadow Bonnie and Springtrap too pissed, and knowing me, that'd be impossible. I shifted my head down, my H/C locks of hair covering my face.

Please Marionette...

Marionettes POV

Y/N was quite a strong girl, physically atleast... I know deep down she is a sensitive girl but tries to hide it to look tough, it's cute but she shouldn't do that to herself.

Speaking of Y/N, it's been a while since she left to go to the pizzaria...

She'd ought to be safe with Mike but I'm just a bit unsure.

"Hey what day is it today?" An animatronic asked from behind me.

"I'm pretty sure it's Tuesday."

"Oh yeah, you're right."

Wait... something isn't adding up for me here but I don't...- hold on...

"Wait does Mike even work on Tuedays?" I turned around sharply, demanding an answer this second.

"Now that you mention it, I don't think he does."

SHIT!

I needed to go back to the pizzaria to help Y/N, but if I get caught in the daylight like this, as Y/N said, I'll never see her again...
But if I don't save her I may never see her again...

I looked out of the window that showed Y/N's driveway, hoping there was another car there. I was out of luck. Just as I was about to turn away, I saw my humanoid reflection. An idea struck faster than the speed of light.

"Toy Chica!"

"Yuh?"

"You know how to do makeup, right?"

She looked around before answering, "yes?"

"Can you do realistic, humanoid make up?"

"I mean I might be able to? What do you want me to do your makeup?"

"Yes! Please, I'll do anything!"

Toy Chica seemed stunned by that.

"Sure sure whatever." She answered, chewing her strawberry gum harshly.

3 hours later...

I was looking as human as ever, my height and body figure is suspicious but it didn't matter, no one would suspect me of being an animaronic like this. I had no time to waste.

"Thank you!" I shouted, running out of the house like a mad person.

Word Count: 929

Heyy! Sorry it's been two months, I have excuses but I wont bug you with them anymore, I just want to formally apologize for the lack of activity and hope you, as fans of my book, can forgive me :)

Cya'll in the next chapter <3