Chapter 20 - Hospital Trip

Y/N's POV

Beep... Beep... Beep...

Groaaaaaaaaaaaaan...

I stretched my arms wide but then felt a huge sting in my ribcage.

"AH!" I grabbed onto it as fast as letting go of a rubber band. At least I could move a little bit more now, and I was in a little less pain.

"(Y/N)?!"

I looked over to the voice in pain.

"Fox-?"

"Shh..." He looked around for anyone nearby, "yes, it's me, but call me Asher."

"Why? And why are you covering your tail and-"

"Why wouldn't I be? We're in a damn hospital and I need to seem human!" At this point we were whisper-shouting.

"Wh- Why am I in a hospital!?" 

"Why do you think? You broke your ribcage back there," he leaned closer to my face, (no he's not going to do it, sorry to ruin your hopes xD) "also, pretend you fell off a skateboard in the backyard of 'our' home."

"Our home? How come?"

"Well damn it, you think I'm going to casually say to the doctor's face Oh she just got yeeted into the wall by some robot whose soul is trapped and has a corpse lounging around in the suit and we finally managed to kill him because he's a child murderer?"

I looked around and jokingly nodded, yet made it seem serious. He leant back into his seat with an are you kidding me look on his face.

"I- whatever. You're probably a bit too brain-dead now because you just woke up."

"I was kidding."

"Well certainly wasn't fun-"

"Sorry to interrupt your interesting conversation here. Ah, Mrs (L/N), it seems you have woken up! My name's Doctor Morrison by the way." (The doctor isn't Scott Morrison by the way for all the fellow Aussies xD)

I gave a confused look to the doctor and turned to Foxy who had a flustered look. I could tell he was desperately trying to tell me something with his eyes.

"Uh.. yes.. about two minutes ago.."

Foxy silently exhaled. The doctor did a big sigh as he flicked through his documents. He adjusted his glasses and looked over at me. 

"Heres your x-ray. I'll explain what's happened to you."

He showed me an x-ray of my ribcage and pointed to the left side of it.

"You've definitely broken your ribcage. How did you do that?"

"... Well, I'm still learning how to skate and uh, I had the guts to push really fast but my foot didn't catch up to the speed of the skateboard. I fell forwards and yeah... now I'm here."

The doctor didn't say anything but slowly nodded.

"Very interesting of you to be wearing a Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria uniform while skating... Well, your ribcage should be able to heal on its own but, only for it to heal you may have to prevent yourself from doing certain things. Like doing sports. Make sure you put an icepack on the ribcage, twenty minutes on twenty minutes off. Breathing deeply also seems to help with a healing ribcage, even if it hurts. Another thing is to try to speak to your local chemist about a few medicines that I'll write down for you."

Doctor Morrison wrote in his little notebook. He ripped out a page and handed it to me.

- acetaminophen.

- ibuprofen.

"It's also helpful if you go to a physio a few times. They're very good at spotting out problems involving bones."

I nodded, even though I didn't catch much of what he said.

"I will need you to take your shirt off for me so I can bandage your ribcage."

Shit.

I sighed and unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my (S/C) skin to both the doctor and Foxy. The doctor grabbed a bandage roll from a storage drawer next to me.

"If you're ever going to put on a bandage by yourself, make sure it's on the right spot and make sure it's not too tight to injure you more. Make sure it's not too loose to fall off your body either."

I nodded.

He wrapped the bandage around my ribcage like a present. I looked at Foxy and he kept his eyes on the bandages. The doctor pinned the bandage together.

"You can put your shirt back on now." Doctor Morrison said whilst he scanned his documents.

Once I finished. He grabbed an ice pack from the freezer just in the corner of the room and passed it to me.

"Place this where it hurts most and you should be set. Unless you can't walk, then your husband here will have to carry you or something."

My face grew red from husband and Foxy's did too. It looked like he wanted to desperately tell the doctor that we weren't together but he knew we'd have to stay here even longer if he did.

"Yepppppp..." Foxy said, stiff as a statue.

I tried standing up but all that resulted in was an instant cramp. I winced and hugged my stomach but said I was fine. I really wasn't but I didn't want to embarrass Foxy by having him carry me in public.

"I don't think so. Don't risk it or it won't heal quick enough and it could also result in you returning to the hospital."

Doctor Morrison was right, but then I felt bad for Foxy.

"It's okay (Y/N), I'll carry you." He forced a small smile and I did too.

Foxy sat up from his chair.

"Wow. You're certainly extremely tall." The Doctor seemed shocked.

"Uh, yeah I'm 7'2."

Foxy and I's height comparison is huge, but I've gotten used to it because I see the very tall animatronics every night. Foxy scooped me up slowly. We exited the room and never made eye contact. Everyone we walked past looked at us, I wasn't sure if it was because of how tall Foxy was or because he was carrying me like a bride. This was truly the most embarrassing moment Foxy and I have experienced.

Word Count: 999