Chapter 15 - Celebration

Y/N POV

It had been a few hours since Shadow Bonnie had left the Marionettes soul and I outside the arcade room. I grew tired, I looked out the window of the pizzaria and it had appeared to just now be turning dark. I yawned and stretched, the Marionette must have taken it as a sign that I was tired. I still watched the sun as it set centimetre by centimetre. Marionette sat cross-legged on the floor and whistled for me to come over.

"I'm not a dog."

"Seems someone's too grumpy and tired to currently be awake.~"

"I'm not a kid you know." I said in a harsh tone and turned my head ajar, just to see the Marionette in the corner of my eye.

Marionette raised his hands in a surrender matter.

"Sheesh." I yawned once again and sloppily walked back over to where he was sitting. For a few seconds, I just looked down at his lap. Quite random, I'm aware. I crouched down and sat, throwing my head back to his shoulder so my sleep could be more comfortable. The thing is, I went straight through his body.

"Shit, I forgot about that."

I laughed at his goofiness and crawled to sit next to him. He angrilly mumbled something but all I could process were the swear words.

"Maybe you're the grumpy one who needs some sleep." I teased.

The Marionette rolled his eyes. (I should really say pupils, shouldn't I?) I must've been right because he closed his eyes and relaxed his body. I don't know how long I watched him for but I admired his cute movements. From where I was sitting, I watched the sun slowly set. Something about the sun calmed me. Watching the sun set felt so surreal.

"(Y/N)!!!" I flinched as I saw Chica bolting towards me. I scurried around, sitting in my little spot as I didn't know what to do. Chica was definitely going to cannonbolt into me. And so she did, I was too late. Chica gave me the tightest hug I've ever experienced. Soon enough, my soul was going to be the one to have to go back to my body. The Marionette groaned from next to me and a stinging feeling grew on my cheeks. I looked next to me, Chica still hugging me.

"Chicaaaa, you woke him up!"

"Who? Your boyfriend?~" My eyes widened, one of them began twitching.

"Hey! That's.. not confirmed yet!" Everybody began laughing, even the Marionette. I didn't even realise the others where here too.

"William's dead!" Toy Freddy cheered, along with everybody else.

"We should have a celebration!" Toy Chica giggled.

"Absolutely!" Foxy laughed like a pirate.

I giggled with the others, I opened my eyes back up and felt Mangle watching me. I looked over to him and he quickly looked away. He wasn't laughing like everybody else was. I concluded my laughing and gave a confused face. He didn't see though because he wasn't looking at me anymore. I shook it off and smiled.

"Hey! Don't forget to mend me too Shadow Bonnie!"

This caused me to begin laughing again and everyone elses laughter to grow louder.

"Alright alright, celebration after I guess because this little puppet is impatient.."

"HEY! I'M YOUR HEIGHT!"

"I'm one inch taller." Shadow Bonnie scoffed.

"Oh you littl-"