Chapter 9 - Nightmare

Y/N POV

I woke up with the worst head ache I've ever had. My vision was really fuzzy. I then realised I was sitting down. Am I not lying in bed? Then a memory struck me. I remember being hit by something hard on the head. My vision returned. I was somewhere I didn't feel familiar with, yet I was familiar with these decorations. Huge and small pizza stickers carelessly slammed onto the walls, random notes with cursive writing randomly pinned up as if wherever I was was still in construction, a bold, thick, continuous line with red and white checkers straightly painted to give a fun detail, and finally, posters of just some of the animatronics I have met. Of coarse this gave me the hint that this was the pizzaria. I tried to stand up only to just now be greeted with chains.

"Hello?" Wait, this had to be one or all of the animatronics pulling a prank on me. It was very obvious. "Haha, very funny guys. I hate the thought of being stuck so please let me loose."

I waited for either a responce or for someone to walk in, laugh, and let me free. But none of the options above happened. Atleast not how I wanted them to. In walked...

Mr. Afton.

"Well well well, you're finally awake. Took you long enough honestly. Where's all the iron in your body?"

Don't make fun of me until you're better than me William.

"No responce huh?"

...

"Have it your way."

"Why am I here?"

"Now you decide to talk? How stubborn of you."

"Why am I here?"

"Repeat."

"Why am I here?" He tsked and plainly, but with a small smile, looked at me. His expression felt cold and almost sent a shiver down my spine.

"You should know why you're here."

"I'm afraid I don't." I wasn't going to let him take advantage of me. So I had to stay strong.

"You took my hard worked animatronics. You even made them turn their backs on their beautiful creator."

"You're anything other than beau-" his hand clung onto my neck and I struggled against it.

"And you're anything other than fun, you're dry. You should've been grateful I gave you the choice of staying with me, anyone else would've died right there. Yet you turned my marvellous creations against me and denied my offer, so now you shall pay." Gray dots began to take over my vision and William could tell I was losing oxygen, so before I died he let me go. Never have I ever inhaled as much air as I have now. "But, I shall let you live. For now. Only because I love your beautiful (E/C) eyes and glowing (H/C) hair. You yourself are a master piece. No no but don't expect to live for much longer and don't think I will set you free. One day you will die under my hands." He laughed like a maniac and left the room, locking it behind him.

Please.. Marionette.. someone... help..

I was in too much shock to even shout or mourn, so for now I shall scream in my thoughts. As the thoughts stressed me, they also seemed to sooth me enough to fall asleep. It wasn't a calming sleep though. My stomach hurt, I could feel the astronomical pain in my dreams, rather nightmares.

There in my hands held a torch and I felt tiny.
A few metres away from where I lay was a closet.
I jumped as a machine rapidly turned on and off.
My heart pace was speeding up by the second as I heard footsteps from the left.
I ran my little legs to the left door and listened.
My heart dropped as I heard a heavy breath in my ear just inches away.
I slammed the door closed and felt like crying in a ball.
Though that wasn't an option.
I needed to keep myself safe and who knows how long it will be like this.
There was no trace of breathing so I assumed I was okay.
I let the door go and ran back to the bed.
I heard some inhuman screaming from behind me.
There behind me were 3 small, scary animatronics.
I stumbled trying to turn the flashlight on at them but eventually they went under the bed.
Sighing, I turned back and heard footsteps coming from the left once again.
I ran over, but couldn't hear breathing for a while this time.
I turned on the flashlight only to reveal a huge, horrifying version of Bonnie.
It did hide itself after it found out I found it.
It wasn't noticable that I was holding my breath until I gasped for air.
Sigh.
A chuckle was heard from the closet.
Oh no.
Is it coming to get me?
Is this where I die?
My only option is to go and look in the closet.
I shook more than an earthquake as I reached for the handle.
One way or another, I needed to open these closet doors.
The doors flew open and I held my eyes shut.
An animal-like scream commenced from the closet and tears fell down my cheeks like droplets on a leaf.
Out of worry, I closed the closet.
The screaming stopped.
Curiousity hit and I opened the closet slowly again.
A horrifying bootleg Foxy stood up straight.
The closet closed again.
I reopened it.
There sat a cute, innocent looking Foxy plush.
But there was no time to waste adoring it.
I needed to keep myself from danger by doing the dangerous.
I ran back to the bed and heard heavy, close footsteps from the right.
I sprinted as fast as I could to the right door and listened close for breathing.
After a few seconds, there it was.
I jolted the door shut and waited for the all clear.
Once I believed it was all clear, I opened the door.
I was grabbed and launched into the air by a terrifying and beastly Chica.
My head stung and all I could vision was blood.

I woke up in a puddle of sweat and was panting like a dog. My head hurt and my eyes felt fuzzy. William must've put some drugs in me while I was asleep.

"Well someone's finally awake." My expression turned mad and I felt a rush of adrenaline kick in me. Out of no where I hated this person so much, yet it made sense.

"Let me go!" I demanded, rocking myself on the chair hoping it would work. He just chuckled at my stupidity.

"I think not. Don't even bother by the way, it's no use. You'll never be free. No one has ever escaped me." I internally sighed, not wanting him to actually see my defeat.

Where are you guys..?

"Well, enjoy your last days, or hours, here. Toodles~" With a wave of the hand, he set off and locked me inside, only for me to ponder about my decisions in life.

Please, help.. Marionette.. Chica.. Mangle.. Fo-

Shatter.

Word Count: 1184