Chapter 13 - Operation: Give William what he deserves PART: 3

I'm writing this at 2:30am so if there's any shit grammar, I am sorry. ;-;

(Y/N)'s POV

William seemed in worry and shocked about the things behind me. I was curious to who or what it was and desperatly wanted to turn around, but that would give William the oppurtunity to strike at me. Hence, what if this thing was dangerous? I'm not risking it. I sharply kept my eyes on William. Whatever was behind me started to ascend and float forwards. I could see what they were in the corners of my eyes. What were those things?

"Why would you hurt us William?" The voices from the whole group echoed.

"We trusted you. We believed you. We loved you."

"Your so called vow will not proceed, as we will not let you lay one finger on (Y/N)."

"Your time ends now."

These small things looked to be crying, but they weren't sobbing at all. They also looked like little dark gray children. And they seemed as if heart broken or lied to, which they most likely were.

That's when it hit.

Were these the animatronics souls? And did William kill them? In strange ways I seem to hate him more and more every day.

"..Pssh! You think I'll actually be scared of some tiny souls?" I mean, he did look quite scared. He was trembling a bit and tiny drops of sweat was forming on his forehead. Something behind me grabbed my shoulders lightly. Like a gust of wind, but only on a certain part of my shoulders. I jumped and shivers ran down my spine. I still wasn't willing to let my eyes off William.

"(Y/N). It's me."

Marionette? My eyes grew glassy but I still didn't dare to turn around. He hugged me gently and slowly pulled me a few steps back. The souls flew in front of William, blocking my sight of him.

"It's safe to turn around now, trust me." I smiled a small smile and turned my head around to face him. He was like the souls, only he was actually the only one to look like their animatronic selves (not human animatronic selves though). I hugged him. I missed him so much. It felt like forever since I had last seen him even though it's only been a few minutes... I think... I didn't realise that I couldn't touch him and that my arms went straight through him. But I didn't care, I still pretended as if I could feel his touch.

"I missed you so much." We both let go of the 'hug' and 'held' each others hands.

"I missed you too. I will be back to my normal self soon. We just need to get rid of William."

"What are you going to do to him?" I asked, tilting my head slightly to indicate that I was really curious.

"We have no direct plan yet, but we're willing to burn him alive." I was somewhat shocked by this. I can't imagine burning alive, sounds too painful.

"Are you sure you want to do that? I mean, yeah he deserves it. I think? I'm not sure. I still don't understand much of what's happening and every new thing that comes my way or that I experiance is twisting my brain but... goodness, burning alive sounds utterly horrible." The Marionette puts one of his skinny, long arms on my shoulder, as if ready to tell me a miserable event.

"If anything, he deserves more than we're offering." I isolated my lips (If that makes sense? Lmao. This emoji: 😐) and looked down whilst nodding.

"St-stay away!" We turned back around to see William standing a few steps back from the souls. They were slowly flying towards him. Why were there only five souls approaching him if there are many more animatronics? Are the others too scared to see him? All these thoughts were flying through my head one at a time that often at times I forgot the questions I had asked myself. William tried swiping them with his knife as he kept slowly taking steps back, though it wouldn't budge. his knife went straight through them, like they were some sort of illusion. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were shaking. I've never wanted to see someone so scared in my life. I felt a tingle of joy in me. I felt as if I strongly wanted him to suffer. I tell myself I don't but then I think back to what The Marionette said about burning him alive and I don't seem to be feeling off about it. If anything I felt as if I wanted to help them burn him alive. I felt as if I wanted to pour litres of oil all over his body and light him up in flames. I didn't like how I felt this way, but William needed retribution for making these poor, clueless children who could've had a perfect future ahead of them suffer. I stopped trying to deny that I wanted him to die and highly accepted that fact.

William groaned as he continued to try get the souls away from him with his knife. He was failing miserably. He had no chance against us anymore.

Well you seem very vengeful.

Shadow Bonnie stood by my side. I'm surprised I didn't notice it sooner. I turned to him.

"Are the suits mended?"

"Yes, but this fight seems better off without them as it looks like." The Marionette, Shadow Bonnie and I watched as William struggled to get the souls away from him and silently laughed. "I had to borrow a few parts from the Spring Bonnie suit since I couldn't find some parts that were needed in order to fix the main animatronic suits. I put the suit over in the corner of that arcade space but I'll put it into Parts and Service before tomorrow. I want to kill William first." The Marionette nodded.

Spring Bonnie? Who's that?

I sighed. Whatever.

"I'm feeling it." I spat out.

"Feeling what?" The Marionette asks.

"I feel like murdering someone tonight." I smirk.

Word count: 1148

I'm sincerely sorry that the chapters are becoming shorter and shorter but there are heaps of scenes that I want to put in individual chapters. I don't want to mix the chapters up too much. If you get what I mean. I would explain what I mean but there would be too much information that it will make no sence. Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying my story and thanks to the very few people who have been here from the start (:! You guys motivate me so much and if it weren't for you guys, I probably wouldn't have even continued my story ):

So again, thank you so much! I love each and every one of you! <3

Cya next chapter!