Chapter 12 - Operation: Give William what he deserves PART: 2

Y/N POV

"Uh, how will we get out of here? It's a steel door. There's no way we can get out unless we were to have a sharp and strong tool capable of the steels damage."

"We don't need to worry about all that." The shadow clicked its fingers and then I heard the door unlock. I looked at it in shock and the shadow just shrugged. "You may need to get some equipment so you can fight off and hopefully kill William."

"What about you?"

"I feel you are capable of doing it. You seem to have a fast and generating mind. Like, you make up plan's in a snap. Thats a pretty good trait if you're willing to fight for yourself and your sanity in life." I was 50/50 about what he said but nodded. "Though, if you do seem to be falling behind, I will be there to help you. I'm not making this sort of mistake again."

What did he mean by 'I'm not making this sort of mistake again'?

"Come on, we have no time to waste." I nodded and scurried over the damp room for any possible equipment. Sadly there wasn't much here unlike the Parts and Service room. I did find a metal platform used to put cigarette butts in when finished with them.

"Do you think this will work?"

"It would probably be a good starter, but you may need something to stay a bit of a distance away from him.. something long, like a sword or knife." I may as well use this to throw it at him and startle him. Again, I looked around for something connecting to what he recommended. A wooden sword.. this must be what the kids get to represent or pretend to be Foxy. I looked at the shadow and it nodded. "Good enough." We ran out the room. All the animatronics were dead still lying on the ground and William was finishing off just one last animatronic... Toy Chica.

"HEY, PURPLE ASS!" We caught his attention and he seemed surprised to see us.

"Well, I'm not sure what I'm more surprised about. (Y/N) speaking up or Shadow Bonnie."

So that was its name. Shadow Bonnie.

"CATCH THIS!" I launched the cigarette container at his head but I barely missed him. He snickered and shook his head.

"Let the fight commence." He stood up and darted at me with a knife. A shiver fell down my spine and my responce was to lift up my sword in defense and squeeze my eyes shut. Nothing happened nor hurt, but I did hear a laugh. "Goodness me, you sounded so confident before but now look at you!" He started coughing from laughing so much. I sighed as my whole body trembled.

"You make him weaker when he laughs, but he doesn't want to show it. Make him laugh more so he becomes weaker and more distracted, then hit him with the sword. I'm going to try fix these animatronics so you continue fighting." Shadow Bonnie whispered to me. I wasn't sure how I would be able to fight such smart and advanced villain without it by my side. "Good luck. Shout my name when you feel like you're not going to be able to survive for longer. The name's Shadow Bonnie."

"I know."

It picked up an animatronic and disappeared in thin air. Now it was just me here to fight for my friends.

How do I make William laugh? I can't just keep on pretending, that would take me forever to finish him off like that. And he will probably get over it after a while. I'm gonna have to finish him my own way.

I took a few steps back and he finished laughing.

"Where do you think you're going?" He smirked. Walking over to me in the same, slow pace. I kept my sword infront of me as a defense. William began getting bored of this pattern and ran at me with his knife. I ran, trying to contain my sanity. He came too close so I blocked off his attack with my wooden sword. It put a little dent in my sword so atleast I knew it would last a little longer...
atleast...
we continued like pirates trying to push one another off the plank. I gained an idea...

Straight after one of his attacks, I'll hit his head with my sword so he will hopefully lose his balance; Or just anything to distract him; so I can run to the Parts and Service room and find some deadly equipment to be on his level of danger.

This plan seemed perfect and I felt more eased by this idea. I waited for William to strike at me. Eventually he struck at me again, I blocked his attack with the sword and quickly hit his head as hard as I could. He fell to the ground with a crash and I threw the wooden sword away into the distance as I hopefully wouldn't need it anymore. I dashed to the Parts and Service room and pushed everything out of the way to mix and spread it out a little. I grabbed everything that was definitely needed like the gun I dropped before and a spare Foxy hook. By the time I got everything neccasary, William was fully concious again and running over to me. I wriggled the hook around my fist so it would perfectly fit. I swung behind over to William, striking him with the hook. Now I really felt like a pirate. I got Williams shoulder and he winced in pain, clenching onto the sore shoulder. He cleared his throat and exhaled sharply.

"Maybe you are smart, (Y/N)." He confidently mentioned, still clung onto his hurt shoulder. "But I will prove myself wrong eventually." William let go of his shoulder, looking as evil as ever, and holding his knife tightly, definitely prepared to kill me as he had no more patience.

"I don't think so." Something spoke from behind me. Whatever it was sounded like they were either really small or crouching down. And their voice had a mix of sadness and determination.

Word count: 1037