Chapter 10 - Shut down

Marionettes POV

That bastard stole (Y/N) so now he shall pay.

Oh goodness how I CRAVE to torture him to the max. I hope he gets burnt alive, even buried. I hope he dies in a fire. I will promise to myself and him that he will die a brutal death. I want to hear his ear-piercing scream until it breaks my eardrums. I want him in a suit of ours so he understands our pain. I want (Y/N) to watch it too, to show that she's safe in my sight.

"I scent he's here!" Foxy announced. I snickered. How dumb of him to be at the pizzaria. He could've gone anywhere but here to make it more challenging. Yet he picked the pizzaria. There was an alcohol bottle on the side of the road so I picked it up and smashed it against a window. We crawled in but (Y/N) wasn't there. She must've been in another room. I looked down to the crew and put a finger on my lip. We all began crawling in one by one and dusted ourselves off. We looked up to continue, only to be greeted by the one and only, William. William began laughing uncontrollably like someone had said the most funniest joke he's ever heard in his life.

"You really thought I'd just be here?" He began coughing and hunching back from all the laughter.

"What do you mean? AND WHERE'S (Y/N)?!" I stomped a few steps forward to make myself look intimidating.

"I'm saying you fell right into my trap. I expected you and when I heard that shatter, I decided to knock her out and hide her. But now you guys are back," he pulled out something which looked to be a monitor, "and that's all I really need.~" he clicked the red button in the middle of the monitor and I recognised this feeling, I was beginning to shut down. As much as I struggled to not close my eyes, I couldn't help it. Every metal bone in my lifeless body failed and all of us just stood there like low life mannequins.

Y/N POV

Once I heard that shatter, William dashed in and immediatly knocked me out. Now I am here, in this random room which I also felt unfamiliar with. There were animatronic heads around and they consisted of Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Foxy. They all looked old yet different. Each one of them had different parts or multiple/less other parts taken out. I wasn't fully concious so I kept falling half asleep most of the time, meaning it was hard to process what was going on. Though one thing I could predict was that I definitely wasn't safe here. Once my mind slowly came back, many thoughts ran through my head.

Was the shatter from the animatronics?
How will William kill me?
Will I ever get home?
Am I stuck here forever like he mentioned?
Is there anyone else here that will help?
Or are all the people here willing to kill me?
Should I shout for help?
Why do I feel powerless?
Will I turn into one of them?

The last one got me good and that was the majority of what I was stressed about. Perhaps I have been taking my life for granted. Maybe this is my lesson by God. Chica made it sound like a brutal death but I didn't think of it as much as I am now, and as much as I wish I had.

I know the animatronics can't hear me, but I just want to tell every single one of you... I'm sorry. I'm unsure why but I have an uncertain idea. Maybe it's because I put you through all this stress, anger and forgiveness. I'm aware you pledged to yourself that you would kill every human being you come across. And I'm sorry it was so hard for you guys to make me one of those humans you planned, and did kill. I hope this will make it easier for you guys to continue what you vowed.

I sighed and felt an uneasing emotion fill my body but mostly my heart and eyes. I dropped my head and began crying but quietly so no one could hear me. I opened my eyes up and my vision was all blurry from my tears. They all dried as I daydreamed for all those poor, innocent children to have a better life. When my mind movie had ended. I saw a scalpel on the ground. I didn't notice it at first but then my eyes widened. This could set me free, but do I really want to be set free for all the tradgedies I have caused? I contemplated this for a while. But my pondering concluded when someone walked through the door laughing like a psychopath.

"Those animatronics are back! And guess what? I've shut them off so they cant save you. But instead of keeping them again..." his laughing came to a stop but he put on the most sadistic look, "I'll destroy them bit by bit with a hammer." He began laughing again and my eyes widened. I began crying again. I just couldn't help it. I didn't care if he saw me cry anymore. "Poor (Y/N), there's no one left to save you anymore!" He walked out the door, locking it behind him. The only sound that was left were the sounds of him laughing. Though it fell into the distance after half a minute. I couldn't let him do this. Not to my friends. The worry in my body was replaced with anger and sympathy. This was the last straw. I shot my head down to the scalpel and began wriggling the chair to get close enough to the scalpel. Once I was close enough, I squeezed my arms down to the scalpel.

Stupid ropes.

I grunted as I clung onto it and exhaled deeply. That took a lot of energy, more than I thought it would. I listened out for the camera, just incase he turned the camera on to me. William sure seemed like a smart person so I doubt he won't use the cameras soon enough. I struggled to get the scalpel perfectly fit into my hand and perfectly in lined with the ropes. I'm pretty sure this was only one extremely long rope so I would only need to cut one end to be set free. I decided the bottom of the rope was the best to cut, so that's where I cut. I've never cut a rope this thick before so it was a bit of a struggle. I saw the camera begin to move around, so I assumed it had been turned on. I fiddled with the scalpel to hide it. Luckily the cameras dont process immediatly so I'm certain I had enough time to hide it. After a few extra seconds, the cameras stopped scanning, meaning he was probably looking somewhere else or had stopped watching. I immediatly continued, and fast, so he wouldn't look at what I was doing again.

Almost done...

The rope only had a few thin strands left.

Poof

The strands fell back and the ropes began to untie by themselves, though I helped so I could set myself free quicker. My blood circulation resumed normally again and I ran to find where he shut down the animatronics.

I began with the rooms on the edges/corners of the pizzaria since they were the only rooms with windows as the windows were only for people on the outside to see inside. First I began with party room 1 and 2, sadly the animatronics weren't there. I needed to be cautious around there because one flicker of the flashlight and William would see me roaming around the corridor... and possibly kill me right where I would be standing. I tip-toe-dashed over to another room which was filled with nothingness. Except there were a few fairy lights which shone pink and some wires hanging carelessly around the walls. Maybe this was Mangles room? Though that wasn't what I wanted to wonder about now. The animatronics weren't here. So off I ran. I was allowed to run as freely as I want now because I wasn't that close to the office. Well, I would be able to run freely if William wasn't hunting me down.

There was the stage and then the Marionettes room that were left.

I decided to go into the Marionette's room.

I peaked over the edge of the huge doorway only to see... the animatronics.

My eyes widened. They looked so freaky like this. They were now back to their usual animatronic forms. They looked like zombies, which they pretty much are.

Now, how do I turn them back on?

I looked around their cold, metal bodies but couldn't seem to find any buttons. Goodness, I really thought I'd finished here.

"Well well well..."

Word Count: 1505