Chapter 29 - Funtime without the Sister Location

Disclaimer: This chapter will contain a lot of smut, you have been warned. IDEK WHY I STARTED WRITING THIS CAUSE I DONT LIKE SMUT LMAO 😭👩‍🦯

(i thought the title was creative)

and im high rn 🧍‍♀️ so dont judge me <3

P.S. I FELT UNCOMFY WRITING THIS AND CONTEMPLATED PUBLISHING IT 😭

Recap:

"God I needed that. Now I need more."

Did he say what I think he sa-

But before I could continue thinking...

Y/N POV:

He grabbed my face and began kissing me again. He licked my lips in an indication that he wanted and entrance into my mouth. I wasn't going to give that away so easily, If he wants to play this game, he shouldn't expect me to go easy on him. Though I was proven wrong when he bit my lip, causing me to gasp, he took that as an opportunity to enter my mouths cavern and scavenge around it. I lost that game, but I won't lose tongue wars. We played with eachothers tongues like it was a sword fight. I accidently moaned in the process which set me off and gave him an advantage. I gave up and pulled out, mainly because I was running out of breath.

"I win." He snickered.

"We aren't done yet though, dummy."

"I'm a pupp-" I cut him off by pushing him on the bed and crawling onto him. I then noticed his member poking out of his jumpsuit? onesie? I'm not sure (I'll let you decide), my eyes widened, I don't know what I was expecting with such a tall person. He smirked when he noticed my reaction. I unbuttoned his shirt and traced my fingers around his warm, muscley body, hoping to arouse him even more. I think it worked because it was twitching now, aching to be touched. I wasn't going to let him win that easily though, that was until he flipped me over and pinned me down, he looked drowsy with lust, like he had enough of the lack of attention to his preffered parts. He stripped my shirt off so I was just left with my bra and jeans (you're still in your work uniform since you got kidnapped on your way to work) I covered the formation of my boobs in embarrassment and looked away, flustered. The Marionette just stared at them with a smirk along his face.

"Don't be shy." He cooed.

I wanted to be competitive but I kept losing and it was embarrassing, so I just obeyed. I hesitantely moved my hand and exposed myself. His eyes were glued to chest. He licked his lips before unclipping my bra. He swiftly attacked my bud, licking it and biting it. I bit my lip to prevent a moan from escaping.

"They're so hard so fast, god I must be good." He snickered.

If I opened my mouth to say something, a moan would come out, so I just rolled my eyes. He then moved on to my jeans.

"Damn, I can already see how wet you are from here, this is gonna be fun.~"

Was I really that aroused already? The Marionette undid the button and pulled my jeans down, revealing my lacey underwear which matched with my bra. I closed my legs in embarrassment but he just opened them up again, putting his face inbetween my thighs and licking my clit from outside my panties. I twitched and gasped from the suddeness of that. He chuckled. Eventually he took my panties off and continued doing the usual. I couldn't contain myself anymore, I moaned and he stopped for a second, looking up at me with a smirk.

"Cute."

I blushed and looked away.

"Just continue."

"Beg me.~"

My eyes widened.

Beg him?

"W-what?"

"If you want it so bad, then beg for it. Come on princess.~"

I gulped.

"P-Please?"

"More."

"Please continue, Marionette."

"More."

I was getting impatient, I was getting so close to having an orgasm and he just left me like this.

"... Please Marinette! I beg you. I can't handle it anymore!"

I clutched onto the pillows and shook my hips as a fidget because of how impatient I was.

"That's more like it.~"

He continued at a rapid speed, I didn't even have time to control my moans, they all just flooded out. Relief and passion was gradually coming my way and before I knew it, I came.

"Fuck." I said out of breath.

The Marionette licked the esscence that came along with the orgasm. He sat up on his knees and undid his pants, leaving him in just his boxers. I couldn't believe the size of it, it was almost 2x bigger than last time and it was already huge last time. I didn't notice myself staring until I realised The Marionette was pausing and waiting for me. He chuckled and finally pulled down his boxers fully revealing his member.

"I-" My eyes widened.

He towered over me and flipped me over so my back was facing him.

"You ready?~"

I didn't have to think, the obvious answer was yes, I wanted this, no, needed this. Thought I still thought for no reason, even though my answer wouldn't change. I nodded. He lifted me up a little so I was doing a kneeling plank, or as others called it, kneeling like a dog.

He started off slowly, just to get me ready or give me a chance to back out if I wanted to, it's not like he wouldn't stop if I asked him too midway, but just incase I wasn't liking it. After a while he began going faster and started putting his member deeper. I started moaning a bit along with his small groans. I moved my hips as an indication for him to speed up, and he luckilly got the message. He sped up and started going deeper and deeper after every thrust.

Mmm~

Ah~

Our moans and groans grew louder. His member was probably as deep as it can possibly get. I was paranoid that the other animatronics might hear me so I moaned into my pillow. Puppet lifted my head off the pillows, he probably wanted to hear my noises.
A few seconds passed and his stamina was, to explain the best, inhuman. I was practically scream moaning at these points and saying words that I couldn't even control.

Fuck~

Yeah~

M-more~

Harder~

I could never explain in words the amount of pleasure I was feeling, it felt so good to the point it made my eyes roll to the back of my head. I didn't even care if anyone else could hear us right now. Puppet became more uncoordinated and sloppy with his thrusts, he was beginning to gradually slow down and his groans and growls were getting louder. He squeezed onto my hips tightly and took one last thrust before throwing his head back and releasing his warm semen into me. I moaned as the essence crept up me. Puppet finally pulled out, making me shiver, and fell beside me. I too fell beside him. Both of us were panting like crazy. Puppet pulled me in for a kiss and we cuddled for the rest of the night.

IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING 😵‍💫

Word Count: 1211