Chapter 23 - Assignments

Third Person POV

You stayed the day at the pizzeria, you assumed rumours about today probably spread and was possibly on the NEWS.
Currently, you were eating pizza, staring at the blue light of your flip phone.
There was one more hour until your six-hour shift started so you tried to get the most out of your spare time.

"Hey, Y/N, why don't you play UNO with us?" Golden Freddy, Chica, Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy were playing UNO.
You shook your head since you couldn't say no because your mouth was stuffed with your favourite pizza. It was pitch-black and heavily raining outside, it felt so surreal to the point it was calming. You got distracted by the rain and ended up looking outside the huge, glass entrance while eating pizza instead of looking at your phone.

"Pretty view, huh?"

You jumped, not expecting to hear such voice so close to you.

"Almost as pretty as you."

You looked to your side only to be greeted by, of course, The Marionette. Pink swept across your cheeks but you kept a straight face.

"I agree... e-except for that last sentence." You chuckled.

It indeed was beautiful, you being the only soul in the pizzeria with a flickering light which added up to the harsh rain outside. All you wanted to do was dance in the rain like no one was watching.

RUMBLEEEE...

You jumped and gasped. A storm. Storms made you feel insecure about your surroundings and you would usually spin around a lot to check your surroundings. You shuffled yourself closer to Marionette. He pats your head.

"Why so scared, it won't harm you. We're so much more dangerous than rain."

"But I can trust you guys. Especially you, Puppet."

He continued to ruffle your head like a dog.

"You're right." He chuckled and smirked, "It would be such a beautiful idea to kiss you in front of this almostasbeautifulasyou view."

You didn't even think in your lifetime that Marionette could be a flirt, but I guess you really turn him on.

You felt more soothed after every raindrop, the sound was mesmerising.

"UNO!" A goofy, male voice shouted. You jumped.

"We can't let Toy Freddy win guys!" You turned your head to face the game, they looked like they were having fun.

I kind of want to play now...

You looked at The Marionette who was staring out the window. You tapped his shoulder and he turned to look at you.

"Yes?" His handsome face stared down at you.

"Uh... UNO?"

"That's a way to beat time, I guess."

"YES!" Toy Freddy cheered.

"Why did you guys let him win?!" Chica sighed.

"You let him win too!"

"SHOW ME YOUR CARDS!!"

"Hey, guys?" They all turned to look at you, Chica's fist half an inch away from Golden Freddy's, Bonnie's hands still holding his cards and Toy Freddy's arms in the air.

"Can we play?"

"Sure thing." Bonnie readjusted himself.

Ring Ring Ring...

You looked up at the time.

"We can still play." Chica smiled.

"U-uh well actually..." The group looked at you in confusion. "I was going to take this time to take you back to my place." The group looked at each other.