Chapter 22 - She kissed back

If you'll know that man, be my friend right now :)

Mangles POV

Why do I ask? It's obvious Marionette and (Y/N) like each other. You know, they could even be in a relationship. They love each other and it's been proven just by their actions. I don't even know (Y/N) that well, but something about her makes me numb and my heart burn. I want to talk to her, but I'm too shy. What if I say something that makes her think I'm weird. That day, yesterday was it? when she relied on me to open the exit. This may sound really stupid but I loved it. She trusted me to get us out of here and she had the purest smile when the door broke open. It made me feel so special about myself but of course, that day is temporary, she would never remember that day again...

I walked back into my special room and flopped my body to the floor. I just wanted to hug (Y/N), even if it were for a second.

Y/N's POV

The manager, William, was dead and no other employees were even trying to help out with the situation, so I had to deal with this fight by myself. I knew I could only do so little, but I needed to try at least.

"STOP IT AND LISTEN!"

The Marionette wouldn't budge, he was so desperate to burst Foxy's fuel box.

"YOU KNOW THAT SHE'S MINE FOXY, WHY ARE YOU TWO GETTING MARRIED?"

"What do you mean married?!" Foxy looked directly at me.

"Marionette won't let me explain!" Foxy left the Marionettes grip and pinned him to the wall instead.

"ARE YOU GONNA LISTEN TO YOUR FUCKING GIRL OR NOT YOU IDIOT?"

At this stage, all the parents were leaving with their kids in shock and disgust. Marionette was breathing harshly.

"What I said was, Foxy picked me up LIKE a bride. We aren't getting fucking married. Why would I say I love you if I'm marrying Foxy, and WHY would I marry Foxy?"

Marionette was trying to catch his breath but I knew he wasn't planning on answering. He stared at my eyes. He looked back at Foxy and pushed him off of him. He walked away from the cove angrily and sat in his music box.

"I'm sorry I put you through that, I didn't think he would've misheard me."

"It's all good." Foxy rubbed both his shoulders. He had a blank expression on his face but I was sure that he was hurt.

"Are your shoulders okay?"

"I think so, they just sting a little."

I grabbed his wrists and carefully took them off his shoulders. I gasped so loud without even realising it. It was like a re-enactment of Jesus being nailed on the crucifix, only on Foxy's shoulders. Three, deep holes dug into each side of Foxy's lower neck, they bled out horribly. 

"Foxy! No shit they sting! Those are some deep cuts!" I looked around. "Where's the first-aid?"

"We don't contain any medical treatment here. After all, everyone who visits this place will end up dying from something related to this place. They don't know that though, so why would we need a first-aid kit?"

"So you're saying... I'm going to die?" Foxy facepalmed.

"Well no, not because of The Marionette. If we killed you, The Marionette would've destroyed us, he's the most powerful one of us all."

"If you killed me earlier he wouldn't have destroyed you guys. He hated me during the first few days."

"We all knew he didn't actually hate you, usually when he has that much hatred for someone, he likes them."

"Okay okay, don't get me distracted, I need to find some bandages."

"That really isn't necessary, (Y/N), I'm dead, a robot."

I didn't have a valid argument.

"At least take some painkillers."

"I'm in more mental pain than physical pain right now."

...

There was a huge gap of silence. 

"Well, if you don't need help, I won't bother you."

"Thank you."

With that I walked away, I wanted to talk to The Marionette. I knocked on his music box but I received no response. I tried again and still nothing. I hesitated to open the box without his consent, but I really wanted to. Slowly, I lifted the lid only to see a sad Marionette. He looked up at me, he wasn't crying but he was definitely sad.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause this chaos."

I smiled and blushed.

"I know you didn't." I leaned into the present and pecked his forehead.

Marionette blushed and pulled my head closer to his. He examined my face, mostly my lips, and then kissed them. My face heated up and my heart pounded. Slowly, I kissed back. After a bit, he pulled out.

"Is that a better apology, or is there anything else you need?" Marionette smirked.

"NOT TODAY FUCKER!" I ran around the pizzeria with my hands flying in the air.

Just kidding, let's recap that.

"Is that a better apology?"

I think I lost the ability to talk, I was just staring at his face with dark red cheeks.

"Y- yeah..."

He chuckled and shook his head. He let go of my face and I slowly lifted myself, still not processing what happened.

Mangle's POV (once again)

I watched as Marionette kissed (Y/N), I knew they loved each other but this hurt. Witnessing true love amongst the two while I just lay here, unloved by the one I love. She kissed back.

She kissed back.

Word Count: 932