Chapter 19 - Springtrap's Revenge

Y/N's POV

The slamming of metal was coming closer and I felt sick every time I heard that clank.

"Y/N! You need to run! Now!" Foxy shouted.

I tried to respond but nothing wanted to leave my mouth.

"I can heeeaaarrrrr youuuuuu..."

This was no doubt William and unfortunately, when that 12am bell chimes, the doors lock shut and there's no escape until 6 am. It was only 10 past 12.

Clank... clank... clank...

I struggled to breathe.

"Fo-four of you... hold William down a-and the rest... fol-low me, we need t-to break open the do-door..!"

"We have a plan." Toy Chica agreed.

"Okay, as I'm the leader," Freddy looked around, standing tall and confident, "Golden Freddy, Foxy, Withered Bonnie and I will hold down William. The rest of you figure out a way to break through that door."

"Stay safe..." Mangle mumbled sadly.

Foxy slapped Mangles back, "aye, we'll be aight brother, don't worry har har harr!"

Mangle chuckled and we all waited for William/Springtrap to appear. He appeared in the light and holy shit was he tall. He was taller than the Marionette too! I gulped and trembled. He stared coldly at me with his lifeless eyes. I couldn't even move. I got distracted by the four animatronics crashing him down. The Marionette pulled my arm and led us to the exit. Back in the office, the sound of metal could be heard clearly.

"Don't get distracted. Everyone, think of a plan!"

I looked at everyone and their possible abilities to get us out of here. I jumped at the sound of a screech coming from the office.

"FOXY!" Mangle tried running back to the office but we all stopped him. We all encouraged him that Foxy would be okay as we all fought against his struggle.

"The sooner we open this exit, the sooner we can get everyone to safety!" I shouted.

Mangle sobbed and stopped.

"Promise they, especially Foxy, will be okay."

"Everyone will equally be okay."

Mangle paused and then gave up.

"Okay, let's continue."

We all let go of his loose wires and turned back to the door.

Wait... wires!

"Mangle! Try to see if your wires can tweak the door lock!"

"Good idea." He answered. He stuck his wires through the gap of the door, playing around with the lock. Nothing seemed to be happening. He sighed and shook his head.

"It won't budge."

Another screech.

"BONNIE!" Chica shouted but knew she had to resist.

I bit my lip in worry. If we don't think of anything, William's gonna kill me too!

"We have no choice! We need to bash this door down!"

"How are we going to do that?"

"I really have no idea, but we need to try. Step back and on the count of three, we launch ourselves at the door." Everybody nodded and took a few steps back. "3, 2, 1!" We all ran into the door. All it did was shake and gain a few dents. "Mangle we may need to borrow your wires again, are they strong?"