Chapter 27 - Trauma

Y/N POV

I heard it all, I was so close yet so far.

"I love you too Marionette..." I sobbed and repeated, each time getting louder. My sobs then began to turn into hysterical crying, of course, no one would hear me though. I pray the Marionette isn't dead. Light flashed into the room, but I wouldn't open my eyes, I had no shame in crying anymore and didn't think to stop to at least look at who it is.

"(Y/N)...?"

I finally opened my eyes, super wide. My eyelids could've ripped from the impact. But I didn't care, I heard a voice like no other. The Marionettes. 

"M-Marionette?"

He speed-walked to me and kissed my forehead before quickly untying me.

"We need to get out. Fast."

I obeyed and helped him as much as I could to get me out of these ropes. After a few minutes, he finally untied me and picked me up bridal style. I was about to mention the fact I'm a human being and can run too, but a sudden, sharp pain hit my stomach area. I winced and groaned and looked down to that area. You do not want to know what I saw, I practically dry-retched, I'm not a very strong person when it comes to wounds. My breaths were turning into gasps, my throat was beginning to compact. 

Oh no, am I having a panic attack?

"Don't worry (Y/N), don't panic, I'm getting you out of here." 

And indeed he did, soon enough we were finally outside and I slammed my eyes shut. I haven't seen the light for what feels like years. As I kept my eyes shut, I slowly felt like I was about to fall asleep, even though I'd practically been sleeping 90% of the time I was stranded at the pizzeria. My wounds became to ache and numbin up. I then fell into a deep sleep.

Later...

My eyes fluttered open, I was in a dark room, unknown to my perspective yet. I began to walk, being cautious to try and not trip over anything... if there was even anything around to trip me over. I looked around at nothing since I really couldn't see anything. I became more confident in walking so I picked up the pace and began walking at a normal speed. Without a warning, I heard a plane darting with uncontrollable beeping noises like it was about to crash. it was so deafening so I covered my ears. I then heard the yells of my... father... 

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Help us!"

My mother's voice then tagged along, they repetitively shouted at me for help. I was about to burst into tears but then something clapped their hands in front of me and all the noise mysteriously stopped. I looked around, it was still pitch black. The corpses of my mother and father then flew at me, due to panic, I fell to the ground with them and cried like I was bound to be murdered. My shaky hand slowly went to touch my mum's cheek, my other hand covering my mouth as I panicked and cried. Something then grabbed my hand with such force. I slowly looked up and saw nothing, still darkness. Moments passed and then I was greeted with the mangled face of Springtrap. His jaw opened wide and I was greeted with the corpse of a man, to which I presumed to be Williams. My breathing turned into shaky gasps, yet again I was having a panic attack. The corpse inside Springtrap started to scream in agony like it was getting killed but had no emotion whatsoever. Blood clogged up his voice and then began pouring out of his mouth. His screams of agony then turned into moans. I couldn't think. I darted up from my position and ran in the opposite direction, but yet again I was greeted with only the corpse of William, not Springtrap. I couldn't stop running and just ran into him.

I gasped and sat up in cold sweat. My head was twirling. 

"(Y/N) are you okay!?" I looked to the left to see someone who had obviously been terrified for me the whole time. I couldn't really identify who it was but it sounded like the Marionette as far as I remember. I completely forgot to answer his question and I just stared at him, still traumatised by what I had just witnessed.

"W-was that r-r-real?" I questioned.

"No no no, it was all a nightmare don't worry. NURSE! DOCTOR!" The man grabbed onto me, almost like he was half hugging me.

"W-who are you?"

"It's me, the Marionette in disguise. I can't let anyone actually see me or else they'll think I'm some insanely tall and creepy 'clown'."

That made sense I guess, I hugged him until someone darted into the room. I looked over to see a pretty lady holding a clipboard.

"Is everything alright?"

"She's finally awake."

"Are you okay dear? You're sweating and shaking intensely."

"Y-yes I'm-"

"She had a nightmare." The Marionette cut me off.

"Aw poor thing. How are you feeling?"

"Traumatised."

"No no, I meant your wounds. Do they hurt?"

Oh right, I completely forgot about them. I looked down to the one wound I remembered clearly, bandages were strapped around it and I could see blood marks.

"I can't really tell because I'm in so much panic."

I really couldn't feel a thing at the moment, my panic was making me numb.

"That's understandable, call me again once you feel something so I can write it down."

I nodded and the woman left the room. The Marionette began to hug me even tighter than before, I hugged him back, this was the first time in a while I've actually felt something nice.

"I missed you so much, you don't understand how worried I was for you. I thought I was going to lose you." His voice was breaking, indicated that he was probably about to cry, and indeed he did. I cried along with him.

"I missed you too."

Word Count: 982