Chapter 6 - Gossips and Tragedies

I'm gonna try get through a few POV's today, think it would be a good idea.

Chica's POV

I watched (Y/N) as she stared at the Marionette with curiosity. Whatever Foxy said must've made her interested in whatever the Marionette had to 'hide.' Honestly, I don't know why I was stalking her. I kind of want to see whether her reaction will change at any time.
Ooh! The Marionette turned a bit! OOOOH! They're looking at each other! Heheheh... Awh come on (Y/N), really had to break the deep eye contact. Something else will be going deep soon enough too ;).
I pretended to not understand what was going on clearly and confront (Y/N).
"Hey, what were all those quick glances for?" She seemed a little startled by my question, not too much.
"I don't even know. It wasn't a direct look.. we just seemed to knock into each other unexpectedly."
"So.. a quick glance..?"
"No- Yes.. Yes.." There was an awkward silence between the two of us.

Marionette's POV

Chica's obviously telling her fake gossips. Probably including me in it. Actually, most definitely. I pretended not to listen to the conversation but couldn't help but grab a slice of the strange and quiet conversation.
"Did you not see his face when you fell on him yesterday?!"
So this is about me... well shit. Here we go.
"... Yes..."
"And what exactly did you see change on his face?"
"... Nothing.."
Exactly
"Don't lie, did you see blush?"
The fuck? Blush!?
...
"Well see?"
Why the hell would I blush at.. her..?
"It may be coincidental. He could've been flustered from embarrassment.."
Damn right!
...
"I don't believe until proved."
Good. You don't need to know anything about me.
"Stubborn much, but you do you." ...
... Fuck you Chica...

Gosh this idiot's walking up to me...

"What do you want, Chica..?"

"(Y/N) admitted to me that she likes you." She fangirled. Good acting honestly. As if I'd take her foolish word, though I was probably the fool because she actually made me believe it for a slight second and somehow made me turn light red.

"No need to lie, I listened." I gave her a small smile.

"Since when did you have the habit of snooping into others conversations?"

"Since now."

"It's cause you like her, Isn't it? So you want to hear everything that happens around her in secret." For some reason, I couldn't deny what she said. This had to be some sleep deprivation, or something including my brain not processing anyway. I've been without my music box and music for longer than I should've, though I can't just kill (Y/N) there and then. "No answer Puppet?"

"I..."

Why the hell can I not say I don't like her? it's just 4 simple words!

"Come back to me when you stop stuttering" Chica giggled and trotted away, going back to gossiping and spreading rumors like the basic bitch she is. IM JK IM JK IM JK!!

(Y/N's POV)

I pretended I was deeply involved with picking at my nails when I was just really thinking if the Marionette actually liked me. I had no more excuses to say yesterdays fall and flustered moment could've just been a coincidence. So lucky they stopped when they did. This was no night shift no more, this was the let-out-the-"truth" shift. I'm getting paid minimum wages just for kids stuffed in animatronic suits who can somehow magically turn into half humans telling me that a certain animatronic likes me. How typical and logical, am I right or am I right? I checked my watch I had recently bought just for the night shifts. At least after I leave I can have a watch for absolutely nothing. Well hopefully I leave. Hopefully they don't kill me... When I looked at the time, I was prepared for worse, though this was still bad.

'4:36'

Have to put up with these people for at least another 2 hours. I'd rather actually do my damn job then just stand here listening to Chica tell everyone lies about the Puppet and I.

"AGH-" Toy Freddy stood inches in front of me and I hadn't even noticed at first.

"Sooooo, Chica told m-"

"That Marionette and I are together? No."

"Strange. I actually believed it. You two would make a good couple." I raised my eyebrows in denial but they went down quickly and I rapidly turned over to face the Puppet, whom was originally staring over my way until I looked. I watched as his silky, longish, black hair landed back down and brushed against his neck. His face was only ajar visible. I felt like seeing his face. It was a desperate feeling. So ditching Toy Freddy, I walked over the Marionette's way and stood in front of him. He looked a little awkward seeing me at first, guess he didn't expect me. But then pretended to brush it off like it was nothing and stared at a wall.

"Hi." I said, wanting to at least start a conversation and get to know him a tat bit better.

"What."

...

I'm not sure what..

"Uh.. how are you going? Dealing with all this bootleg primary school shit?" He chuckled a little but then went back to his expressionless look. I'm guessing he kinda liked the weird synonym I used for gossiping.

"It's annoying. What's even more annoying is that people are actually somehow believing Chica. I mean it's Chica!"

"Agreed, yet I want to get to know you."

"Get to know me? That will make the situation worse..! After, maybe.." He looked at me quickly for that middle part of the speech. Marionette was right. It'd only make this rumor more believable. I'm so stuck on what to do about this. Do I just go on telling others that we aren't together? Do I just pretend we are so they shut up? Do I beat him u-.. wait.. that's not such a bad idea. I just need consent.

"I think I may have a plan, though I'm unsure if you'd like it."

"What is it?"

"Beat you up so they genuinely believe were not together." He finally looked my way for a more decent time, but with eyes as wide as the 7 seas.

"You want to what!?"

"Well, your choice. Is the drama going to end or not?" Marionette sighed and slapped his thighs lightly. Then raising his arms in the air like he wanted to put down a white flag.

"Fine. Don't do it to hard though, else I'll fight you back."

"Mhm.." I raised a fist towards his face, "ready?" He gulped and sighed, but nodded.

BANG!

Third Person POV

Everyone looked the Marionette's and (Y/N)'s way. The animatronics were so confused about why (Y/N) was beating up the Puppet that only a couple went to retrieve (Y/N) off the Marionette. Golden Freddy was holding (Y/N)'s left arm whilst Toy Bonnie was clung onto the right. (Y/N) was good at acting, which came to handy. She pretended to realise what she did and calmed down. Her head flopped and she sighed.

"Sorry. What got into me?"

"What's the deal of punching your boyfriend?" Bonnie tsked.

"He's not my boyfriend! What are you on about?"

"According to Chica he is." (Y/N) gave Chica a death glare and she backed up, nervously giggling in defeat.

Word count: 1244