Chapter 11 - Operation: Give William what he deserves PART: 1

Y/N's POV

"Goodness me, you are dumber than you look (Y/N)." I was still in shock and fear. Did he.. trick me? "You may be wondering what I mean by 'dumb'... well you just simply fell for my trap." He paused for a bit, I assumed he was doing or planning something. I was too scared to twist around and see what he was doing. "Do you really think I'm that dumb? Hm (Y/N)?" I opened my mouth but nothing wanted to leave my lips. I was like a fish gasping for air, except I wasn't gasping, I was struggling to say something. William began walking over and I began to grow hot in fear. My skin was stinging and tiny drops of sweat fell down my face. He stood inches away from me, towering over me with his height. He blocked the animatronic at the front which was the Marionette. He wiped my head and shook off the sweat with slight disgust, though I don't actually think he was disgusted. He lifted my chin up to level with his. "Someone's too afraid to talk." He smirked evily. William let go of my chin, letting my head drop. My head and eyes felt heavy, the only feeling in my body was the rapid speed of my heart bumping.

".. W- hy..?" I managed to speak out.

"Finally! You actually speak! I thought you broke your voice box or something there! Well, I'm doing this for my own sake of fun you see." He clapped his hands, grabbing my attention. In his hand was a monitor with a big red button in the middle. "With the click of this button, the animatronics will turn back on..," he reached his hand in his pocket, "but with this one," William pulled out the same monitor, but with a blue button, "this one will allow me to control the animatronics however I want them to. Luckilly I won't be the protagonist to kill you," he clicked the button and chuckled, "they will."

The animatronics came to life, but they looked slightly different. Each one of their eyes were fully black with deep red pupils which glew like spotlights in the darkness. I took slow steps back, but they didn't seem to want to play the 'slow pace' game. They were down to hunt me. Their stomping became more intense and I began to run.

Where in this place is there dangerous equiptment?

My eyes drifted over to where I was just tied up not long ago.

The scalpel! But that's not what I need... maybe there's much more in there.

I ran full speed over so I would have enough time to find something before they came in. I dug through everything. A gun. Sadly I didn't exactly know how to use it. So I think it was useless. The animatronics were on my tail so I had to slide along the wall to get away from them. My plan was to round them up to the back of the pizzaria and run back in to find another weapon, or something that I can use. Something or someone grabbed my hand tight. But it wasn't cold like an animatronics hand. It was soft and human-like.

William.

He hung me in the air by my arm, possibly so the animatronics can get me easier and kill me faster. Guess William was the impatient type. I panicked but told myself that wouldn't make things better. I struggled to make a quick plan but finally got it. Before they could get me, I reached in for the monitor which controls the animatronics still in Williams other hand and clicked the button. He dropped me almost instantly when he saw what I did.

"Fuck." I heard William whisper-shout. "Now it's on a one minute cooldown.. stupid cheap material." He rapidly clicked but found it was no use. He grabbed me by the waist and began to run. I looked back to see the animatronics perfectly normal again but chasing after William at full speed.

"LET HER GO!" Everybody shouted. Though of coarse William didn't listen and threw me into a musty smelling room, locking the door behind me.

No.. no no no... this is all my fault..

I sobbed.

Please don't get yourself hurt Marionette..

My eyes widened. I could hear something strong and hard banging onto metal and inhuman screeching. I assumed from this that the animatronics were getting beaten. I ran to the door and started banging on it. I didn't care about the pain in my hands from doing so. It's not like I could feel it anyway from all the sadness and determination. I needed to help them. The noises became louder and louder and I felt useless. I fell onto the ground and leaned onto the door accepting my fate. I pulled my knees to my face to cry in my knees and the noises seemed to fade away.

"Hello." My head shot up in shock. A black bunny-like shadow looked down on my small figure. The shadow looked scary as it had glowing white eyes and wore a huge white grin. I shuffled back uncomfortably.

"Who- what are you?" I didn't take my eyes off it. It just stared at me for a while, until it spoke again.

"I can help you." This cleared my curiousity completely. Except I did want to know how.

"HOW?! Please! I'll do anything!"

"It comes with no offer. Except I do possibly want to ask for one thing.."

"Anything! Just help me help them!" It put its arms behind it's back.

"If I help you, will you let me give William a deserving death?"

"YES!" This was the perfect offer and I had no hesitation on agreeing. If anything I wanted William dead too. He stuck his hand out, wanting me to approve of the deal. I shook it the hardest I could. I was tence in worry but also adrenaline. The 6am bell rang.

Tonight, we were going to kick some purple butt.

Word count: 1016