Chapter 18 - You're next...

Y/N POV

I arrived at the pizzaria not that long ago and my shift was going to begin in a few minutes. Ever since I had arrived, that voice with the same repetative words were getting worse.

I always come back...

There it is again! What is it? I'm not controlling myself to think like this!

I rubbed my eyes anxiously and watched the clock until my shift began. Already I heard the eery music, letting me know Foxy was in the hallway. He appeared from the darkness along with... everyone else... actually why am I surprised, it's always like this.

You... will... FEAR ME!

I jumped so much that I shot myself out of my seat. My breathing grew heavy and I just stared at the seat with my eyes vibrating.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Everybody asked.

I gulped and slowed my breathing to calm myself down and just nodded, sitting back down.

What is this... I'm going crazy!

Marionette was the first to come forward and hug me from behind my seat.

"Are you okay?" His deep voice whispered in my ear.

His voice calmed me so much as it was deep but it had a soft little melody to it. I smiled and nodded, my body wasn't tense anymore and I hugged him back.

"It's not going away..."

Marionette looked at me with a confused face.

"What's not going away?"

I looked up at his face. His face looked so worried, like no emotion I've ever seen or would've ever thought to have seen on his face.

"I... wish to tell you but I honestly don't know..."

"Can you see it? Is it saying something?"

"I can't see it but yes it's saying something. In all honesty it kind of sounds like... William."

He looked at me with shock then turned serious.

"What is he saying exactly?" He forcefully said.

"Well. It started yesterday... it's mostly saying 'I always come back' but before when I jumped it said 'you.. will... fear me!'. It was really aggresive and I don't like it." I sighed.

Marionette said nothing except look at his pals. The animatronics looked worried.

"(Y/N), we know what's happening and I'm afraid William's still here..."

My eyes widened.

William's still here?!

I grabbed the table and jerked myself up from my seat.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S STILL HERE?!" I trembled in fear and my foot started tapping uncontrollably.

"I- I mean he couldn't be directly here, but he must still be on this earth. You must be next..." Chica fiddled with her fingers.

"Please! Explain!"

Chica looked around.

"Wel-"

"I'll handle this Chica." Freddy looked at Chica and Chica nodded, letting Freddy go ahead.

"Ever since we all died, we constantly heard the voice of William, the exact same words you are hearing. And, you know how our bodies and souls are trapped in these suits because he stuffed us in them?"

I nodded, still shaking.

"William was stuffed in a suit too, as you've witnessed, and I'm afraid that he's lurking around this area now..."

I stepped back to steady myself. If my eyes widened even more, they would explode. I tried to contain my breathing and looked downwards, gripping tightly on the table to the point my fingers could break. The Marionette carressed my back and tried to comfort me. It wasn't working a bit but I didn't want to snap and upset him. I wasn't crying, I was just shocked and scared.

"And Chica's right, whatever I say is to keep you safe, not scare you but, I think your his next victim."

I sat back down on my chair. My breathing was quite neutral now but I still hung my head low. Chica came over and hugged me.

"You'll be okay (Y/N), I won't let that jerkface even see you!"

I smiled.

"Thanks Chica..." I whispered.

Chica smiled back.

Cough! Cough cough!

Again I jumped and darted my head up straight towards the hallway, where the sound came from.

Cooooough! Hnnn!! Huah!

It sounded like someone had just been a second away from drowning.

Clank...... clank......

Everyones eyes widened.

"William..."

Word Count: 767

Sorry that I didn't post, as said on my announcements my arm over extended in PE and my arm was in a sling until today. I'm also sorry for the short chapter, I want the suspence to happen next chapter lol.

Thank you for reading my story, every view and vote makes me really happy and makes me so much more motivated (:

Enjoy the next chapter that I'll upload next week!