Chapter 5 - He couldn't possibly like me... right..?

I think most people find my capitalisation too annoying so I'll try and begin to use lower case. Sorry if I forget from time to time ):

Y/N POV

I hid and sobbed behind my palms. At this time, none of this was very believeable because of the shock, so I knew in a few days when I find evidence or dont see my parents back, I'll be bawling my eyes out more than now.
"Hey.." The rusty voicebox of Bonnie whispered in a calming manner, but I wasn't going to calm down any time soon. I didn't want to speak nor answer anyone, I was too deep in disbelief to. My eyes stung because of how many tears were coming out at once. I realised they were probably also stinging because my palms were so tightly planted onto my face. I shakily let go of my face and revealed how much I was crying. Chica, who was probably my saviour now, came over to my side, sat down on her knees and hugged me. She was about my height when knealing down, yet, I'd say she is a foot taller than me in general. These animatronics were very tall so she was probably nothing compared to the others, especially the males. Chica wiped my tears off and calmly asked what was happening. Her eyes spoke sadness aswell, I could tell she'd have never expected me to be in this state... ever. I tried to speak out but all I could do was open a portion of my mouth and sob. Nothing was coming out.
"She looks too petrified.. don't push her.. it will stress her out even more." spoke out Golden Freddy. "Let's give her a bit of space." One by one, people walked out of the office and to their designated places. I was so sad, so stressed. I couldn't understand what was happening. It felt so surreal, and it was becoming worse as my negative thoughts shouted. What was I going to do without my parents? Im working minimum wages and I can't cook many things.. only spaghetti, cold rolls and muffins. My brain ached as I tried to figure out what the hell to do now. A flush of adrenaline kicked in as I remembered what I was told when the animatronics were at my house. They can cook! Hopefully more than pizza and I'm guessing so. I went running through the halls trying to find everyone and to bundle them all up so I can have a TED Talk with them.

I had found everyone and brought them back over to the stage. I climbed up the huge steps and proceeded to speak of my idea.
"I need you guys to help me."
Chica whispered, though enough for everybody to hear, "are you okay? What happened before?" I sadly sighed and hesitated to answer such sensitive topic, but it wasn't nice of me to continuesly ignore her. I decided to not take it too far and tell her every detail.
"Parents.. plane crash.." Everyone, even Marionette looked shocked and devastated. It felt sadly awkward so I put on my fish lips. I had to lie to them, "but I'm not so sad."
"Goodness.. thats uh... I'm sorry..?" Toy Chica said.
"Can we help you at home now?" Balloon Boy giggled. I'm guessing he didn't fully understand what was going on. But I decided to accept because I couldn't continue life alone at this rate, and I originally planned to say that they could live at my house when I got on the stage.
"Yeah sure!" I put on a happy tune to my voice to make it sound like it was okay. JJ and BB cheered like they had just gotten their dream present. Atleast something was making me somewhat happy. I walked off the stage and wanted everything to just casually brush off. And oh shit was Chica not gonna let that happen.

BOOM!

Thanks Chica! Running right into me and tackling me down!
"Y/N are you okay!?" She looked as sad as I felt. How does one care for another so much within a few hours time?
"Yeah? Ofcoarse!"
"Don't lie. I see the sadness in your eyes. Even when it doesn't show." I gulped and sighed.
"Yeah yeah whatever... but hey atleast you guys get to stay over at my house!"
"That isn't the point," Marionette barged into our small conversation, "the point is that you are okay and not sad, which you clearly aren't. We aren't stupid Y/N, we've experienced what sadness is and looks for years. You're definitely sad and it's not okay to just hide it from everyone. Please, talk to us. Tell us how you feel." I was shocked. Not the fact that they know I feel sad.. but that the Marionette... THE MARIONETTE, said that!
"Thats a bit opening of you, Marionette." Freddy mentioned, and he was right. How I never thought I would ever hear that from the Marionette. I felt I had the perfect lie,
"I'm not overally sad about my parents, it's more of what I'm going to do for the few years I need them in my life. That's why I thought it was good that you guys wanted to live at my house because I need someone there for comfort and to help me with some dishes." Marionette hesitated but tended to believe it and nod. After that he walked around a metre away and didn't make anymore eye contact with me, only with the wall.
"I think he likes you honestly." Toy Freddy whispered.
"How? He clearly hates me!"
"Thats how you understand if he likes someone, he also has sympathy for you which he doesn't have for anyone else."
"How does someone clearly hate someone but like them at the same time."
"He doesn't hate you! He just doesn't want to show he likes you."
"Why?"
"He's scared, Y/N."
"But why? Am I that scary?" I giggled.
"He's not used to this feeling. Ever since he's died, he's never felt love like we have. But now I really think he's into someone. You. That's why all of us find you so unique." I had nothing else to say. All I could think of was what he just said. I knew that my cheeks were red but I couldn't exactly process it. I looked over at the Marionette who was still just staring at the wall.
"He.. likes me?" I shot a look back at Toy Freddy. He gave a small smile and nodded. My face was getting hotter and hotter by the second. Would someone please turn the fan on?
"I clearly don't see Marionette liking you. He's never experienced this, so why now?" Mangle boldly mentioned. And he was right. Why now?
"He has a point." I spoke out, but no one else seemed interested.
"Y/N. Can I ask you something?" Foxy asked.
"Mhm." He waltzed over, ready to spill some facts. "Did you not see his face when you fell on him yesterday?!"
"... Yes..."
"And what exactly did you see change on his face?"
"... Nothing.."
"Don't lie, did you see blush?" I hesitated, but nodded. "Well see?"
"It may be coincidental. He could've been flustered from embarrassment.." Foxy gave me a 'really' look. I just sighed and sucked my lips in. "I don't believe until proved."
"Stubborn much, but you do you." The male turned away so I was left to talk to myself and watch Marionette as he just scanned the walls.
He couldn't possibly like me... right..?

YELLOOOOO! I'm so very sorry this chapter took forever. I've been pushing myself to get through small gaps of time just to write a few sentences for a few people. But I write because I like to :)! Apologies again, hopefully the next chapters come out quicker than this chapter, no guarentees though sadly ;(

Word Count: 1321