Kenma (pt13)

A/N tehehehe it's Kenma's POV!
-
"No sorry. I'm gonna go and look for Shoyō." I shrugged to the taller boy, before getting up and walking off.

I checked Bokutos garden, he wasn't there.
I checked the kitchen, he wasn't there.
Getting tired of walking all over Bokuto's house, I went upstairs to ask if anyone had seen him.
They were all asleep.
Great.

Then I heard it, literal screaming coming from another room. Bokuto's parents room. I hesitated before walking in and was faced by Kageyama and Shoyō yelling at each other.
Shoyō looked on the verge of tears and Kageyama was clutching a bottle of vodka with bloodshot eyes bulging.
I'd never seen the other setter so uncomposed before.

"Shoyō. Are you okay?" I asked quietly, walking up to Bokuto's parents bed that he was sat on.
He immediately turned around and hugged me really tightly. It took me by surprise but I hugged him back.

When he let go I asked again, and he merely nodded towards Kageyama, who was slouched down, sitting in the corner of the room.
"Kageyama what did you do?" I asked with an irritated tone.
"Fuck offff!" he yelled with slurred speech.
"He's drunk Shoyō. He probably doesn't mean anything he's saying." I assured him.
"He does... H- he said it t- to me.. early- earlier" Shoyō hiccuped, tears now rolling down his cheek.

"What the fuck did you say to him now Kageyama?" I asked, raising my voice more than I had meant to, making Shoyō flinch.
The black-haired boy just threw the now-empty glass vodka bottle in my direction, and it clanked to the floor after i dodged it.
"What the actual fuck? We're leaving. Come on Shoyō." I said in response, taking the smaller boy's hand and closing the door behind us.

I crossed paths with Yamaguchi, Karasuno's pinch server, "What's wrong with him?" the boy asked with a concerned tone.
"Kageyama happened. Oh yeah, Tsukishima was looking for you, he was downstairs before." I responded.
"Oh okay. Gomen Kozume!" he smiled, before running off.

I hauled Shoyō downstairs with me and set him on the couch, then pulled my phone out to call Kuroo.
"I'm going home, you coming?" I asked
"Naaaah! The party has just begunnnn!" He yelled through the phone.
"Okay, if you see any Karasuno members, tell them I'm taking Shoyō with me."
"Oooooh! YOU GUYS GONNA FUCK?" He asked, yelling again.
"No Kuro. Not everything is about sex." I stated.

I heard a muffled voice from the other side of the receiver ask something to Kuroo, to which he responded, "Pudding-head and chibi-chan are going home togetherrrrrrr."
"Who was that?" I asked, feeling self-conscious.
"Karasuno's blocker was asking if you'd seen his buddy." he bellowed through the phone.
"I can hear you just fine, you don't need to yell. Tell him Yamaguchi went downstairs to look for him and his idiot boyfriend is sulking in Bokuto's parents room." I explained.
Bokuto began to recite what I had said back to Tsukishima and I ended the call.

Too loud.

"Shoyō, let's go." I said pulling his arm
"Kenmaaa but Kageyamaaa!" he said flailing both arms.
He looked so cute, despite not being in the best mood.
"Kageyama is an unstable prick, Oikawa told me and Kuroo what happened during your practice match yesterday. Has he even apologised?" I asked.
"Actually, don't even think about that. We're leaving. Now." I said in response to my own question.
"Okay." he said quietly, standing up.

I led the way to the door, dragging the frowning boy behind me and we left.

This is why I don't like parties.