Javier (pt31)

"I can't believe that was your first time." Javier spoke with heavy breaths, causing Kageyama to shrug. Kageyama wore an idle expression, knowing fully well that he had lied about it being his first time, yet he didn't want to burden the weight of his past life on this new exciting boy.

"I've done things with peop- a person, before... but never have gone all the way with him..." Kageyama spoke, thinking of a certain blonde boy.
"Interesting. Did you want your first time to be with that person?" the brunette asked casually.

"It doesn't really matter." Kageyama replied simply, brushing it off.
"Did I overstep?" Javier asked, sitting up.
"No. I'm not in a relationship with him and it's not like you held me against my will." Kageyama chuckled bitterly, "I assume it's not your first time?"

"What makes you think that?" the brunette asked, cocking an eyebrow.
"You give me that vibe? I don't know.."
"THAT vibe?" Javier said with quotation fingers, "Nice of you to assume that I've fucked loads of people. I'm dashing, I know." he continued, winking cockily.

A/N:
HEAR ME OUT- manu ríos as javier:

"So you have? Or you haven't?" the setter asked, in a confused manner

Javier chuckled, "Only females, never a guy. Until you of course."
"You're bisexual?"
"For you I am." he winked. "No, just kiddingg! I don't use labels. I like who I like."

"Fair enough." Kageyama shrugged, "Wanna eat? I have a group project thing to go to at 7 so I should probably be leaving soon."
"How boring." Javier pouted, "Although, I don't know how professional it would be to eat the food I sold to you."
"How professional is fucking your customer?" the setter asked, causing the other boy to grin.
"Well then. You've won me over, let's eat."

It was 6:40pm and Kageyama and Javier were sitting in his bedroom talking whilst a random reality show played in the background to which they paid no attention to.

"Shit. The project. I've got to go to my friends house. I should really leave." the setter said, standing up and grabbing a pair of jeans.

"Why are you changing clothes for a project?" Javier asked, propping himself up on his elbows, turning to face the raven-haired boy.
"He said to wear something nice? I don't know." Kageyama shrugged, before noticing Javier watching his every move. "Hey, turn around!"
"Why would I do that?" Javier teased.
"Privacy?"

Javier grinned, "That dick has been in my mouth. I don't know what element of surprise this equates to."

Javier stood up from Kageyama's bed and walked over to him before kneeling down in front of him and pulling down his tracksuit bottoms.
Then he grabbed Kageyama's jeans from his hands and pulled them up slowly, getting slower when he reached his crotch, hands delicately hovering over Kageyama's print.

All the setter could do was stand there in utter and complete shock, whilst trying to make sense of the situation.

Javier stood up, "You look good." he grinned.
"You w- I- Th- Thanks." Kageyama replied, stumbling over his words, causing the other boy to smirk yet again.
"You should ditch the project. There's a party tonight and people will probably be there already. You're dressed the part." Javier spoke with ease.

Kageyama thought for a moment, remembering that Tsukishima would be there.
"Alright, I don't want to see someone who would be there anyway. I'll party."
-
"Someone." I spoke monotonous, "As in the boy you were talking about earlier?"
"Yeah.. how did you know?"
"You wear the same melancholic look on your face whenever you refer to him. Did you used to date or something?" I asked, quite interested.

"No, I was stupid for thinking that I had a chance when he already knew my feelings." he spoke, sounding rather sad.
"So he used you for shit?" I asked, getting irritated.
"It's not a big deal, it's kind of my fault anyway. Let's just leave it, I don't want to think about him tonight." Kageyama spoke quietly.

"Precisely. You're my guest tonight." I responded, snaking my arm around Kageyama's waist as we walked to his door.

"Where is the party?" Kageyama asked me, after a brief moment of silence.
"Not far from here actually, maybe 15 minutes on my bike."
-
"How does that work?" the raven-haired boy wondered out loud, trying to understand how two people could fit on one bicycle.

"My motorcycle... baka." the brunette rolled his eyes smugly.