Tsukishima (pt4)

I knelt down in front of him, purposefully placing one knee between both his legs extremely close to his crotch.

"Ummmm. I'm um.. going to go and um..set up with Hinata..." Yamaguchi trailed off as he swiftly walked past us both, going into the building.

"What are you doing?" Kageyama asked quietly, as I was moving my knee further inwards.
"What are you doing?" I replied, gesturing to him on the floor.
Instantly, he stood up and brushed the dust from the ground off his shorts.

"Nothing." he said, avoiding eye contact yet again.
"Why did you leave the Karasuno groupchat?" I asked.
"It was annoying me."
"Anyone in particular?" I pried, hoping he wouldn't say me.
"No." he replied

"Why were you fighting the tangerine?"
"He was being annoying."
"I see." I responded, beginning to walk in the direction of the gym before seeing Kageyama still standing there.
"You coming?" I asked.
"Yeah." he replied, picking up his bag before walking alongside me.

As we entered the gym, everyone went quiet and stared at us.
Way to make it awkward.

Nishinoya and Tanaka walked, well, were pushed towards us by the surprisingly strong Kiyoko.

Bowing their heads, they simultaneously yelled, "Gomenasai Tsukishima! Gomenasai Kageyama! We didn't mean to embarrass the both of you, as your upperclassmen we are here to protect you both and conquer anyone who poses as a threat to you!"

"It's fine." Kageyama shrugged.
"Yeah." I agreed.

Daichi had a look of approval on his face as he nodded towards the second years' apology. He definitely made them do that.

Practice was over and Kageyama walked up to me with a sour look on his face.
"You're using me." he said bitterly.
"Says who." I replied, clearly taken aback. Who had made him think that? That's way out of proportion.

"You know I like you, you kissed me, then you said we weren't a thing, then you continued to tease me." he stated.
"That's not using you"
"So what even are we Tsukishima?"

There was a silence.

I was unsure on how to go about this question. We were not dating, but we were not just friends, yet everyone had already begun to treat us like a couple.

"I don't know." I said honestly, "Why does there need to be a label for something that I can't put a label on myself?"
Meeting my eye, he nodded, "Okay then."

Hinata walked up to us apprehensively saying, "I know you guys are having a serious conversation or whatever, but I have something really important to ask."
"What is it?" Kageyama scowled.
"When are you buying me those curry bun you owe, I am extremely hungry already!!" He bounced.

I held back my laughter as Kageyama turned a deep shade of pink.
"You cheated, you get nothing." he said sharply.
Curiously, I asked, "Why does he owe you food Hinata?"
"I won in the race between the two of us this morning! The winner gets two curry buns from the loser's money! Kageyama LOST!" he laughed, pointing at the raven-haired boy confidently, before skipping away.

"How did you lose to him?" I sneered
"He got a head start and cheated." He replied sourly.
"I would've won." I simply stated.
"It was a close race!"
"Sure."
"It was."
"Whatever you say King." I said, smirking.
"Shut up."
"You shut up."
"I hate you." he lied.
"No you don't."
"Yes I do."

Pulling him infront of me, I brought his face closer to mine before teasingly biting his lower lip. Running a hand through his black hair, I trailed downwards, bringing his chin upwards so that he was looking up at me, before closing the gap between our mouths and crashing our lips together. After a long couple of seconds I pulled away, causing him to wear a eager yet disappointed look.

"Still hate me?" I asked smugly, but without waiting for a response I said, "We have a class to get to." then turned and walked away.

This boy really has me wanting to risk all when we're in school...

A/N
WHEYYYYY! Two updates in less than two hours. I hope this can make up how long I was away for! Please don't forget to comment any ideas you want me to incorporate, and also vote my story! I will continue to write this story and update at least once a week but i am aiming for twice a week if i can. Thankyou again for reading, I love all of you!
(sorry for the reupload of this chapter, my grammar the first time was AWFUL)