Kageyama (pt1)

It was 6pm, practice was over. I was most definitely ready to go home to my warm bed.

"KAGEYAMAAA!" a bubbly middle blocker yelled to me.
I turned to him slowly, "What do you want Hinata?"
"Can we practice our super quick attack? I want it to be all SWOOSH ZIP BAM!" he pleaded in excitement.

Sighing, I looked at my watch despite already knowing the time. It was 6:04 and we still had school tomorrow, however, it certainly would be beneficial to sync with Hinata even more in our quick attack.

I opened my mouth, about to agree to the orange haired boy until Daichi yelled, "No more practice! Go home, you should be tired enough!"

"Daichi-senpai! Pleaseee! We won't take long, will we Kageyama?!" Hinata begged, turning to me for support.

"No means no, we have a practice match against Seijoh on Friday. You wouldn't want all of your energy to disappear before then would you?" Daichi asked.
Pouting, Hinata responded disappointedly with a, "No.."

"As if his energy could ever run out..." Someone murmured behind me.

Tsukishima.

I turned to him, "My thoughts exactly."
He grinned at me; almost about to say something but paused.

"What?"

"Who knew the king of the court could acknowledge others conditions." he spoke, smirking ever so slightly.
"Shut up, of course I do. Don't call me that." I retorted back to the blonde boy.
"Make me." he sneered in a smug manner, taking a step forward.

I stood there, staring at him.

"I knew you wouldn't do anything about it, King." he grinned suggestively, turning away in a direction that wasn't the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked.
"We have to clean up, no one else will clean for you, King" he curtseyed, mockingly.

He was right, I looked at my surroundings and only just realised that everyone had left already. Even Hinata. How did I not notice??
I mentally scolded myself.

"So the King won't clean after himself? That's expected.." Tsukishima continued to taunt as he walked towards the storage room once again holding three balls under his arms.
"Don't call me that." I repeated, getting irritated now.
"Or what?" he asked.
I walked towards him slowly, full of rage, completely ignoring the bounds of personal space, and looked up at him scornfully.

"What will you do, King?" he continued to prod, effortlessly holding the eye contact.
"Shut up glasses." I said calmly.
"Don't ever tell me to shut up again, King." he said, looking down on me.

Even though he was only 7 or so centimetres taller than me, it felt like I was less than meter tall when he stood above me.

"Shut up glasses." I repeated.

Tsukishima took a step towards me, causing me to take a step back, almost tripping over my own feet.
He took another step forward and I took another step backwards until I had my back to the wall.

Fuck. There was nowhere to go.

He looked down at me unnervingly before grabbing me by the throat. "What was that again King?" the blonde asked.

"Sh- shu- Shut up." I struggled to cough out, as he tightened his grip.
"You really are stubborn aren't you King?" He asked rhetorically, playing with a lock of my hair with his free hand.

I tried to respond before he dragged me into the storage room, by the drawstrings on my shorts, and pulled me into a kiss.

"Tsuk-" I started, out of shock, but he shushed me so I kissed him back.

He ran his tongue over my lip and I parted my mouth further, allowing his tongue to roam inside my mouth.

One of his hands were still on the drawstrings of my shorts, and I felt myself already getting hard.
From a kiss. I know.

I slowly reached my hand to his to flick it away without disrupting anything but he already knew and tightened his grip over my fully hard dick, holding it through my shorts and caressing it with his thumb.

I felt quite relieved, about to close my eyes again until he pulled away.

Breathing heavily, I stood there in awe. "Why did you stop?"
"You can't always get what you want, King." he stated, stroking my print before letting go and turning away.

"Tsukishima." I called after him
"What?"
"I like you." I confessed.

There was silence, I could only hear my quiet panting along with his calm breathing.

"I know." he smirked, turning off the lights and walking out into the cold, dark air; leaving me standing alone in the gym.