Kageyama (pt3)

I woke up from my slumber and immediately reached for my phone, hoping for a message.

Unlocking it and scrolling to my chats I had one unopened text message. Butterflies had begun to arise in my stomach but keeping composure, I clicked on it.

1 unread message from: Tangerine

Oh, it was just Hinata.. I thought, slightly disappointed.

From Tangerine
To: Me
"KAGEYAMA!! I'll buy you one curry bun if you win our race to practice, but if I win, you have to buy me TWO☺️"

Is he stupid? I mentally asked, before cringing because I already knew the answer.

From: Me
To: Tangerine
"Boke! If I win, I get three."

I was about to close my phone before i saw three dots, signally Hinatas response already.

From: Tangerine
To: Me
"DEAL!!"

Sighing, I switched off my phone and got into my practice clothes.

Today was going to be a long day.

I had arrived at where Hinata was meant to meet me to race but he wasn't there.

Where was he?

"KAGEYAMAAAAA!" a high pitched voice trilled into my ears.
Spinning around, I saw the orange haired boy charging towards me at full speed. Thinking he would stop in order to declare the official start of our race, I waited patiently.

"You're so slow!" I shouted back at him, tapping the invisible watch on my wrist. Watching his face crumple up in anger made me chuckle to myself- but before I knew it, he sped past me, leaving me standing there dumbfounded.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!" I yelled, instantly sprinting after him towards the gym doors. I was not about to lose to that stupid tangerine.

Moments later I arrived to see him already there, laying on the ground and panting.
"I... win!" he said between pants.
"Only because you got a running head start, cheater." I retorted.

"I AM NOT A CHEATER YOU SORE LOSER!" he screamed back at me.
"Yes. You. Are." I stated.
"You owe me two curry buns SORE LOSER!"
"Shut up idiot."

"Sore loserrrrrrrrr! Sore loserrrrrr! Do you want a hot water bottle to cure your sore loser syndrome? Sore loserrrrrr!" he sang, dancing around me.

Lunging towards him, I whacked him in the face before yelling, "OI! SHUT UPP!"
"HEY!" he screeched, attempting to whack me back.

"Guyss!!" a voice yelled from afar, it was Yamaguchi.
We both ignored him and continued to hit each other, I would not let this little shit try to say that he won the race fair and square.

"Kageyama." a different voice said, making me stop completely.

I turned around to see Tsukishima, only for Hinata to slap me in the face then barge into me, making me lose my balance and fall.
Hinata stood in front of me, gaping as I glared at him and then said, "You owe me two curry buns!" before leaving quickly.

"Well well well, if it isn't the King." Tsukishima said as he walked closer to me.

I didn't meet his eye because of embarrassment, yet, I could feel him staring at me.

Staying silent, Tsukishima forced eye contact by kneeling down in front of me with one knee between both of my legs.

Oh god.

A/N
Tehehehe i finally updated, so sorry for the wait guyssss! I didn't actually expect people to read this story. Hopefully i can do a double update today to make up for the long amount of time i didn't publish anything.
Love you all!!